Tanks have given up

Played for a couple of hours today. Fast travelled to the northern region to try and take down some tanks and what i met was… Well… Machines that have given up…

Usually they just stand around while you continue to shoot at them, once in a while they lob some rockets but never did they fire their autocannon. Not once in two hours… Never came running, hardly even bothered to walk towards me… Just stood there and took it until they went down. Its like they cant be bothered to fight anymore…

I mean im great and all but this is just ridiculous. Must be a bug?

Jomjom79

1 Like

Each machine has aggro range and if you’re outside of that (it’s smaller than the range you see machines), then they won’t engage you.

Also, exit to main menu and continue your game. If issue went away, it’s good. If it remains even after several game continues, a proper bug report would be next step.

1 Like

They used to shoot the shit out of me from miles some weeks ago. Something must have been tweaked and its not for the best. They should be alot more aggressive than this.

Infact i would gladly have them running towards me at the first sight of me firing all their weapons at the same time. Atleast then they would pose a challenge.

Jomjom79

1 Like