Tanks, hunters, and harvesters drop way to many ticks. Also please nerf the apocalypse class ticks

No, it really isn’t. If you fight quietly, you don’t see a lot of “backup”. If you make a lot of noise, you see more “backup”. It’s patrolling machines investigating, the very opposite of calling for help.

I think in most cases the machines (i.e. hunters) patrol in groups of 4, and even 8 when two patrols cross paths. Often I’ve targeted a ‘lone’ hunter and discovered it wasn’t quite on it’s own. This is very normal though in my experience and always assume that any machines within earshot of the fighting will investigate and engage in the fighting also. So sometimes it can be difficult to tell if they’ve been specifically called, or reacting to the gunfire/explosions.

(Obviously the patrolling in groups isn’t extended to the harvesters and tanks in the same way, that would be quite something)

I understand what you mean even if how this is the “opposite” eludes me, @Flick .

I feel now that I am max level there seems to be a sheer endless amount of enemies in every fight. The mechanics of how they get there… I couldn’t care less. This eliminates the player advantage of respawning pretty well. For me. That is the only point I am trying to make.

We do not need to agree on that. But do you understand what I mean?

PS: I was just in a fight where basically endless seekers popped out of thin air. I counted more than 12. I take it back, the mechanics how they get there does count. If they are in the vicinity, fine. Spawning right into the fight? Not fine at all.

Yes, hunters are basically never alone. It is known. I don’t mean any patrols/squads.

Nerf it, but do it optionally, please…
Do not drop it on everyone?

1 Like

Never mind, I switched to the experimental weapons now. REVENGE!!!11

The arms race is won, hehe. For now.

1 Like

I wish you could just hide in a building but some houses seem to allow for explosive damage to damage you. I have been killed many times from explosions that hit the roof

It should be more clear what materials and types of buildings protect you from what kind of attack. If it was for me, a wall should protect you until it is destroyed (destructable buildings welcome!). Or we should have a clearly understood, well functioning, system of object penetration.

BUT, imagine you are hiding in a wooden house. And someone or something shoots 10 rockets at it, or high caliber MG salves. What kind of protection can you realistically expect?

Funny how fast the view changes, Peggy, given a bit of firepower, eh! :skull:

I was talking about expectations rather than game balancing. “It is not great, but at least it does not feel completely broken.”

I also said: “a wall should protect you until it is destroyed”, in this game I mean.

1 Like

Come on people, we don’t want it to be too easy do we? I say bring on the hordes! Keep us on our toes or we will lose interest quick. The devs know this. We wanted stronger weapons, we got em, but they gotta keep the game balanced somehow. Hence a crap load of bots. Remember we are just basically kids in this game struggling to survive this strange apocalypse and figure out what’s going on. I forget that a lot until someone in the forums or the devs on their stream reminds us. I’m pretty sure it’s gonna get harder before the end. So let’s all put on a fresh pair of panties and go bust up some bots. I need to empty out my plundra anyway. I keep way too much crap. See you guys in the trenches!

People wanted stronger weapons. Now we got stronger bots. Now people want stronger weapons again, I’m sure it’ll be requested soon.

See where I’m going?

1 Like

@Crazedndepraved Some people like it easier, others harder. Different players have different levels of ability or strategies or play styles. Not everyone is like you. Balancing a game is not as simple as making it ‘easy or hard’. It’s not as much about ‘strong weapons vs strong robots’ as it might appear. The sexist comment about your panties was unnecessary. Please don’t.

1 Like

Wasnt meant to be. My humblest apologies. We all are just gonna have to adapt to whatever the devs throw at us. Were not all gonna get the game we want every update. It’s forever changing.