[Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Floating Objects] Since there isn’t already a topic for floating objects

Map tear on PC (Steam)

20210123140729_1
20210123140742_1

Too lazy to check for dublicate, but I’ll dump it anyways:
Muskudden Port, western dock:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Falling Through the Ground

South Coast, near lighthouse. Hard to notice, since it’s flickering here.

Platform: PC
Players in your game: 2

and the map location

Reply moved to proper topic.

//Mod

I found this now, like 10min ago,

Merged with Terrain Hole thread.

//Mod

Tought about making a bug report but I’m not sure if it counts as a terrain hole if it’s not visible but you can fall trought it

Platform: PC

Description: Terrain lacks collision on the stairs from the parking lot to Iboholmen Castle

Steps To Reproduce: See video link

Images / Videos:

On the patch of dirt that the flashlight is iluminating

Host or Client: host (Solo)

Players in your game: Only me

Specifications: no clue

I apologize if this has been posted before or it’s posted in the wrong topic

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Didn’t know I was supposed to capture a picture of the map, but I moused over the center of my character icon and recorded the coords(hope that’s accurate enough…?):
4090, -597

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Just a littleone today

Reply moved to proper topic.

//Mod

Above Minken Command Bunker, right next to Hinsevik Generator…

-1922.444, 2436.599

Looking down you can see into the bunker, and across the coast.

Annoyingly, in going back to find the co-ordinates and take screenshots I seemed to have spawned a mission icon at Minken. I don’t think I’ve had a mission to do here since 2019.

1 Like

RÖ (Mountains)

Found this hole today that @Aesyle is talking about in the RÖ (Mountains), and the fun part was that i could see 2 rivals passing by on the other side of the mountain trough the hole :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t know where to put it - in the “holes” or “weird terrain” topic, so I flipped a coin and here it is:

This happens right next to those twisted textures:

1 Like