The Enemy of my Enemy not unlocking

Hello all who like me are having a problem with this mission starting. I just asked in the Dev stream on mixer if there was any word on where they were at on a fix and the reply was that they were working on the patch notes & that yes this fix is in it for next week!!!
I am so excited about this & this is why I so love this Dev team they care about their game & try to fix stuff as fast as they can…I so have hope for the future of this ever expanding game…
SPP

3 Likes

As to “Loud and Clear” glitch, in my case, I remember the tick inside the storage was not destroyed. At first I thought I destroyed the tick accidentally from outside without knowing it because the radio was available. I remember the storage was already smoking before I opened it. But when I opened the storage, the tick was there so I killed it with shotgun. I’m on Xbox One. Maybe the tick respawned?

I also encountered FNIX Harvester at the site when I was doing this mission. I believe I died once then got back to the site via Field Radio I put. At the time, the Harvester walked away off the site so I sneaked to the patrol car then the glitch happened.

There also is (or spawns) a regular Tick inside that is not clamped to the fusion box. Maybe that’s what you remember?

This quest is still not starting on my game.

1- I have finished all of the quests above
2- I have played solo only
3- I have continued on my original save after the August patch
Extra- I play on Xbox one and have only played this one character.

With that out of the way - someone mentioned they spoke to the devs in discord and they were supposed to fix this in the next patch - this was a few days ago so not sure if that particular patch has dropped or not but as of today - no quest available for me.

Any new information on this? I am unable to get enemy of my enemy quest line and I have completed all other available quests so I would very much like to see this fixed. Very frustrating - increase yellow drops while your at it. (Insert smiley face icon)

By ‘next patch’ they meant the September update, which is due next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi folks. I just wanted to give an update on this. As it looks now this fix will unfortunately NOT go live in our September Update we’re very sorry to say, as it looks now we hope to have it in for the October Release. Apologies for any confusion caused and for the continued inconvenience.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Anyone know a work around for this? Possibly a multiplayer option?

Thanks for the update & the clarification/update to the reply to my question in the past weeks stream. I understand that in-house testing can cause information & fixes/updates to be very fluid. I for one appreciate the transparency that is so rare in gaming today. Again thanks.
SPP

1 Like

Alright, good to know. Looks like I’ll be restarting my progress again. Though I tend to do that for every monthly update anyway. I’ll try to find out if there’s a way to aquire the mission from a fresh start.

1 Like

Okay, well, as long as the devs are aware of the issue and have a fix coming I can wait.

1 Like

I’ll look into it I jus remember it from when I first started playing… thank yo…

Same problem with myself on PS4, I did everything in the (maybe) incorrect order. The reason I probably did it in the incorrect order was because I destroyed the relay beacons after I did all the radio mast missions, and it would not activate even if I did all the requirements. What perplexes me even more is that my game version is the most recent on PS4 ( 1.10 ), and this problem still keeps happening. Please fix! Thanks.

Heyo, I don’t think the Relay Beacons are connected to any mission, they just spawn out in the game world. That is, if they spawn at all. I’ve yet to see them for months now :frowning:

I’ve saved up five or six for when I get bored… I know roughly where they are, but was busy when I passed them.

Same problem here. Im unable to complete the game because the mission Ennemy of my Ennemy and Behind the curtain dont show up in the game after completion of the other needed missions . Also, curiously, Some of the Command Bunker discovery mission had reapeared into Main Quest tab. I was able to cleared them by accessing the war panel into them.

Xbox one. Play solo. Updated from September update.

1 Like

So I did a new playthrough. And I did all the radio mast missions in order;
Calling for Help,
Over and Out,
Radio Silence,
and Loud and Clear.

And it worked for me. I’m positive it didn’t last time because I didn’t do the missions in order. Obviously this needs to be addressed, and probably already is. Just throught I’d clarify.

2 Likes

I did the missions in the exact same order, even on a second play through, the mission still did not activate. As I mentioned before, I’m playing on PlayStation. My friend has the game on his XBox, and he has the same problem.

But thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont know if it have something to do with not being able to complete the game, but how many Radio Mast icons we are supposed to see on the map after completing Radio Mast missions? For now I have Rusaberget and Savered.

1 Like
  • Do you have the 5 missions above completed in your log?
    Yes, all 5. ‘Enemy of My Enemy’ doesn’t show up. Revisited the radio towers and can see the task is complete at each one, all missions show as done in my log. But icons for the radio towers don’t show up on the map, even after revisiting them.

• Have you played single player only, multiplayer only or a mix of both?

Single player only.

• Have you played your character/save over multiple patches OR did you start with a fresh save on the latest patch? (August update)

Started playing after August update, playing since, through Sept update.