The Enemy of my Enemy not unlocking

That is good news. I assume this is for the PC version and we consoleros need to wait for the next update, right?

They didn’t say that - they seemed to be talking to everybody. There is no hint that Rivals (for instance) will only be on PC, so I assume the update is for everybody for everything. They only mentioned it in passing, as though it were a given. We’ll see come Monday…

2 Likes

@SR_knivspark Only a theory, but might this be because I shot the tick that was jamming the power station at Ruseberget Radio Mast before I was supposed to and that somehow messed everything up?

2 Likes

Nah, the rest of us did it in the right order and we can’t get it started either. All my Warboards are blank, and no further missions. It’ll be fine and in the meantime there’s always @Zesiir’s Hardcore Challenge, which is a blast… or you could just bust into town and start a fight, which as an ex-Royal Marine is right up my street, if I’m ever feeling bored…

Oh, and welcome a-bored… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This patch is out on Monday, the 28th? I just checked and see no update for my PS4. I’ve had fun with this game, but I’d like to wrap things up and move onto some new ones. I’ve got Spider-Man to play and Shenmue III next month.

Just watched the Twitch video, the experimental weapons and rivals look like fun.

I should probably also mention that it said that the Vesslan Warboard was not activated, which It was (since it is the first one you activate) which also means that the Tunnel Rat trophy is bugged for me aswell. (I am pretty much certain that I activated it during single player, and how am I supposed to have progressed further in the game if it was not activated?)