The game feels kinda, dull?

Yes. The lighting is great, the weather is great, day/night cycle is great, effects are great… But high resolution textures would be nice to have. At least as option for PS5, xsx and strong PCs.

Okey, textures then or some of them at least.Thinking of vehicles, shipping containers and some building textures because of you mention it.
Looking back to other games I added custom texture mods to in the past… Is it possible in GZ or is it a big NO-NO? Time to open up GZ for some modding maybe?

I’m all for more story DLC and islands. What could really put the game back on the map is modding. Release an SDK and allow people to mod the game. The core game seems like a solid foundation and could have great potential.

1 Like

I have been playing the game for a while, started to find it dull then deleted my save file and lost 8 months of progress. Thankfully Cloud saving on the Xbox was useful in this case and backed up a save file from 8 months ago. Where can we log wishlists for improvements? I would really like a skill made that will multiply threat points. In order to farm Rivals and get better gear. Also some sort of skill that can do a sensor for finding enemies. Or a way on the difficulty settings to change parameters for spawn rate. I understand the map is huge and it’s fun to come across enemies organically but. This is moreso in Himfjall where it’s very hard to build up threat score. Also to be able to recycle down weapon parts from attachments, they are essentially weapon parts so don’t know why this is not the case. Much more generous drops of cement too, ie have high level enemies or the Reaper/Tyrant drop them. I think this would make it less grindy to new players. More generous drops for apparel schematics too. And some sort of skill for treasure hunting to find schematics and high level loot in a nearby area. Finding schematics detailed in say an industrial area feel like a needle in a haystack