The Game is Broken

I played this game since 2020 and it was a really good game until now. I love this game, but it is broken on console(PS4 and X-BOX). When building my base in Skorsogen Control Point, the game give me an error(CE-34878-0 Error Code). I get back in the game, but it again crashed. I try again, but the game continues crashing.
Now I can’t playing Generation Zero.
Please, fix this bug. Also, why you don’t launch regional revamps on console(for example Hagaboda Castle Ramparts). There are a lot of bugs in this game, like the challenge progress lost bug, or the FNIX Rising bug and other bugs and crashes. There are a lot of angry players. You must launch a big hot fix and correct all the bugs, because they are destroying the game. I am so angry! I bought all the packs and worked for nothing!

Just about the Hagaboda thing, thats not available on platform except PC Gamepass/MS Store PC because of an accidental release of the next update when the base assault hotfix dropped.

1 Like

Well that sounds like a crash on loop… D:
As what caused you to crash in that area is still in the area…
and when you load back in, you load into the closest safe house of your last know location: Storskorgen Control Point
which either would be: Helgaryd Chursh, Camp site on small isle or Lövnäs Safehouse (North coast)
(depending on which you have unlocked)
Visualized:

The only solution i can Think of is Create a new Character, as that would force your Last closest Safe House to be Yttervik (the Start Location)
and then you switch to your Original character and and they will be at the Yttervik Safehouse ^.~
But you should avoid that area of the forest. for the time being till it have been fixed.

You should probably backup your Generation Zero Save-file before you do this just in case another bug would occur…
I’m not familiar with Consoles so i don’t know how you do such <.<;

Don’t you spawn at the same location with another character? For me it was like that.

But another possible solution is to join someones multiplayer game who doesn’t have these safehouses. You would spawn at the closest possible already by the host discovered safehouse.

Then quit and start your own game again.

1 Like

That is possible… i could have fast traveled there myself?
Generation Zero handles Alts so differently after all… -.-

Anyways, I do hope that joining someone in Multiplayer can get them out of Limbo ^.~

Did you by chance place any walls at the western edge of the base? I reported this bug a month ago (but it seems it hasn’t reallty been noticed).

I experienced the exact same thing as you when I placed the walls right at the edge of the base to the west. The game crashes, and afterwards permanently crashes when it starts. The only solution for me was to restore an earlier savegame.

Oh, and another thing: Maybe you should edit the title of this post to something more telling. :sunglasses:

Did you lost a lot of progress, or just a little bit?

If your problem is the one @ameinild reported, which it definitely sounds like it is, then all your progress is gone unless you had a backup save.

This time, I had a backup save, so I lost no progress. But 2 years ago, I lost 450 hours of progress - which caused me to take a 6 month break from the game. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Would it be possible to join another player in multiplayer when this happens?

No. Once you crash, that’s when your data gets corrupted. From then on you will keep crashing in the menu until you delete the corrupted data or restore a back up.

1 Like

Locked due to spambot necro, in case anyone was wondering.

:broom:

//Mod