The Mother of all Experimentals

Why not turn this game into the Lego ™ version. That way everyone could build whatever she/he liked. We would not even have to ask for modding support, because it was the basis of the game.

1 Like

And that is where I become so proud of being Danish! :grin:

The best thing about Denmark is Öresundsbron :-p But thinking of Lego, how about littering it around like landmines? We all know what it’s like to stand on…

1 Like

Ouch … :flushed: … … …

@IanForce you know I’m kidding, right…? Too much?

1 Like

Well, the mistletoe obviously didn’t work … :wink:

@Flick, you are cool, and you write some pretty good postings. And I really dig sharp humour :grin::+1:

1 Like

Dude they should make a actual railgun. As for the handguns… I think the experimental handgun is OP being able to fit rockets into it as ammo.

There already is one. Welcome to the game.

Wait that’s what the experimental 50. cal is? (No need to be a jerk about it)

Cargo loader with jerry-rigged autocannon and rocket pod wouldn’t look right.

What would look right (similar to the tank), is APU from Matrix series:

It’s slow, it’s bulky but it has the firepower. Also looks good.

I agree. For obvious reasons it can’t be a Ripley Loader. This is “Generation Zero” and not “Aliens: Generation Zero”. Not to mention a minor copyright detail :slightly_smiling_face:

Please allow me to quote one of my previous postings in this thread:

Actually I don’t think that we disagree that much :wink:

1 Like

so… almost a year has passed… where’s the lego jet pack exo suit with flamethrower and automatic cannon? Oh, and a rear view mirror, to hang a pair of miniature flip-flops sandal matching the recaro seat. Nothing more '80s than that.

1 Like

My God…
GZ goes Mech Warrior/The Rim-Hoard Sim now? XD

1 Like

Just give us a Gundam or a Battle suit/exoskeleton!:sunglasses:
It´s time to close this Topic no? @Aesyle

1 Like

I also want Warhammer Battle Suits!!!
Ultra Marine for me plz… XD

Sorry, I stop joking now.

1 Like

I saw it coming…

They could keep it contained and only allow it’s use on a new island that opens up in a future DLC and or give it limited range . Make it an early prototype model that isnt real energy efficient and maybe a lil slow plus we have crafting now, we could craft batteries or use salvaged fuel tanks to keep it going depending on it’s fuel source. Bottom line is that IanForce is correct…it exists, probably as a military exo suit that was abandoned in favor of AI controlled bots . The plot line writes itself. I’m definitely on board.

1 Like

See, sir…
I REALLY would not care, if it is implemented through option, that when toggled off, I am not constantly confronted with it, as I am with the bicycles, even though that is toggled off as well.

Main issue: EVERY DANG thing added that 'kills that initial feeling" is horror to me.
I dislike this with a passion any Sith would be jealous off.
Not because it is there…
But because I am in a constant confronted with that silliness.

It drives me insane, sir, to see the game being altered, in ways that defy logic and pragmatism.
Melee combat?
REALLY?
Enforced no less?

Soon maybe we get walking lifters a la Alien, if there is enough request…
How would you feel, if they did add my Death Star? :stuck_out_tongue:

All these things could have been easily made toggleable.
Now, I find bicycles in machines, bats, hammers… and those fill a slot that could have held something actually usable for me.
Sure.
I FULLY agree, sir.
It would take more time to do, more work, but it would bring in the long time view a lot less frustration, for everyone…

Yeah. Besides necro, the additional content added here goes off-topic as well, so, topic closed. :lock:

//Mod