The nerf to experimental crafting is over the top

It is a good point of view that you say but I already approached it by saying that they will limit the amount that can be carried. Think about it carefully, there are people who multiply uranium etz… they will not care, you understand, they can do what they want but My way, you are obliged or not to use so much because it would only be for an emergency or not…so what you expose would already be fixed and balanced. I am not looking for culprits, I am looking for dialogue and solutions to this issue and if the problem It is the engine, it is like saying that they themselves do not know what they are doing with their game. I am not looking for hate, I just see that they are going from bad to worse. I have been playing for years and I have seen too many bugs that are more important than all this that is happening

[image]

Terrorrobot
He also has a good idea. I like it. That’s about how to improve the game without being invasive with other players. Not all of us cry, some of us enjoy it no matter what. We think of both parts and not just the part they don’t like.

That’s not how it works. @Madchaser is pretty on point.

Let’s try to be constructive, yeah? @Terrorrobot has some excellent suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

I liked terrorbox a lot but I think it would be more difficult to do. But in my exposed idea it would be to increase the kg weight or the exp ammunition units. You need to go more times to the base and if you are in the middle of a firefight, ask yourself how viable that is Before moving forward, for example, you have 1500, I assure you that you would not teleport that many, just to replenish ammunition, you would look for more efficiency without being so invasive and if you want more, you know…it can be done but you already have to teleport… .walkie radio always and when you are not in the middle of that shooting and you do not want to change the area etz

I think some bullet counts should be increased, like .50 BMG, shock ammo is fine for 7.62, it’s super strong. If exp weapons could be recycled for uranium it would be great.

1 Like

Started to play no looting couple of days ago, my crafting storage hit 500kg. Was amazed how much ammunition i can craft with resources i have in my use. Easily over 10k ammunition of chosen typen can be made. Except .50BMG which is most expensive to make.

FMJ: 5.56 / 9mm SMG / 7.62 ammo required 4 explosive and 2 lead. And will produce 15 / 20 / 25 pcs. ammunition. With 1000 explosive, you craft lots of ammunition.