The New Machines

What do you think of the newly announced machines, the hunter and the harvester?

First of all, its really nice to see that the devs are showing some future in-game content! Its really cool!

The Hunter is looking badass and almost like a terminator. In its description it says it lays down traps and ambushes stupid players. It sounds pretty cool, but I suspect its gonna be hard to program it. For instance, will it have its lights shut off when laying in wait or will it roam around like a silent stalker? I have no idea of the devs will do this but I hope that The Hunter will be a scary mother******.

The Harvester, oh boy, this gives the machines A LOT more flavour! This machine indicate that the machines are not here for hunting people and must have some sort of established HQ somewhere on the island. For instance, lets say that ur group finds a Harvester digging around old cars and scrap. Your group decides not to attack it and just see whats gonna happen. The Harvester cant harvest everything and must somehow drop it off somewhere (see where Im going?). When the Harvester is “full” it must deliver the resources to a HQ of some sort to the other machines. A valid choice for the players is maybe to follow it and see where it goes? Anyway, so freaking cool.

What do u guys think? Should the devs keep on revealing machines? Are the Hunter and the Harvester intresting? Leave ur opinion down in the comments please. =)

2 Likes