The new patch update 1.05

A patch should never have been released broken to begin with. You’re asking people to give them a break? Wow.

This is nothing but pure incompetence on Avalanches part.

4 Likes

Yes me too, cant continue my safegame. Plz fix it.

1 Like

Thats right scuffy, they want our money and get the buyers testing the games. That what it comes down too

2 Likes

Not that it help, but just noticed if you join a game on ps4 there are people playing and in another room on here someone was saying problem with loot boxes he is on ps pro. So is the update working on ps4 pro

just a fact: The game is beyond broken, and probably won’t be good to play for another 6 months to 1 yr,

If I only knew when I bought 3 copies that i pre ordered, this is not a survival game, it’s a waiting game, waiting for updates.

To bad, I’m on my second playthrough, have 3 characters on level 31, and I have still not been able to Finnish the game completely and unlock all the trophy’s, I really love everything about the game besides it constant crashing and glitched missions etc.

I really do hope that they fix this last update, staring over again from scratch is not an option, me and my son had to do that last update, if a have to chose between seeing a crash screen on update or to start over again I chose to drop the game in the trash.

My son and my wife gave up early on their PS4’s.

Sorry for my bad English, was almost 10 years since a wrote something in English

5 Likes

Nope, my son is on a PS4 pro, and he can’t even start the game, so it’s the same on all ps4

4 Likes

@Scuffy Thank you! Can’t believe people are ok with this, and defending the developers.

4 Likes

Somewhat in agreement. Shared my thoughts elsewhere.

2 Likes

Your English is very well for someone who doesn’t speak it as their main language, and I agree with everything you said.

2 Likes

@Crunchmeister
Thanks for enlightening those who could not work it out.

Steam have a refund policy people check it out.

Now you know why the emphasis on the first part of the game has been of the upmost importance. Instead of the mission breaking bugs.

Keep them playing long enough so they exceed the refund time.

As for console user you cannot get a refund period.

It’s a win win for the company

2 Likes

On PS4 the game crashes everytime I select ‘continue’ after installing the new update. Screen goes black and crashes then I get the error report. Not once has the game even loaded. Good job,guys.

3 Likes

Ps4 standard?
Have you tried rebuild database?

Confirmed here aswell i speak for 4 players we all cannot load up from start screen , 2 consoles did start up game once then error ( i also found new grenades that do nothing ) Now we all cannot load past menu , ALL 1.05 : 2xdisc 2xpsn : - Any chance of an ETA please Development Team ? Please , if ya fix it Quick i will send you some Digital Cookies :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

After reading this, Before installing the newest patch, I have now UNINSTALLED this title and I will see if I can sell it for a $1 on ebay. Maybe I can get $2 since it has the steel case. I had to let one of my XBox Live buddies know about the issues with this title so he doesnt end up buying it, and I’ve cancelled the order I placed just yesterday for a copy for the wife. This game was more playable the day it came out than it is now. This is what happens when gamers accept an all digital age and forego the physical disc. There is no way to hold anyone accountable. I’m done buying new games. From now on, I’ll put them in my wish list on Amazon, and buy them a year later used from eBay. Let someone else be the guinea pig.

4 Likes

I’m 100% with you on this, though I do feel sorry for whoever buys the game off you for $1… it ain’t even worth that much :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep, same here, if i try to play any character, online or offline, hard crash. Ps4 version. T.T

On my PS 4 Pro its starting without crash but on my friends PS4 it’s crashing with CE-34878-0 after hitting continue

3 Likes

PS4 PRO.

Crashes now every time I go to loot something. Totally unplayable.

The fact that after two major updates the glitching through walls issue STILL hasn’t been fixed says a lot about their priorities.

But hey, we can all now take some pretty pictures.

Meh.

1 Like

Yup. On top of the Inventory Tetris mini game, we also get to play Photographer Simulator. How about that? We got 3 games for the price of 1.

4 Likes

Nope. I’m on PS4 Pro playing single player. Every single time I try to loot something it crashes to the PS4 error forcing a restart, where it just does the same thing.

Totally unplayable after this update. The QA team (if there is one) need hauling over hot coals for this total farce.

1 Like