The reason why i love GZ

With all its faults, bugs and glitches… I stand by this game, and you know why?

Because this is the only game since S.T.A.L.K.E.R that i`ve felt such dread and anxiety just trying to accomplish anything. You always have that “Man… Do i really want to do this… i can be killed in seconds if i wander into this” feeling that no other game than GZ or S.T.A.L.K.E.R gave me. The atmosphere and the sound setting is dead on.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R was made by a small team and it was a bugfest beyond belief when it launched… This game is the same. But i have faith in that this game will be polished enough in the end that even the people who disregarded it because of its inital reviews will start to think “Hm… Maybe i should give it a try”

So to the devs. Please dont stop supporting this game even though the player base might dwindle… This game is something special.

Jomjom79

8 Likes

There are few games that nail the atmosphere as much as the STALKER games do. Especially with the Complete mods. Generation Zero is one of the few games I’ve played that lives up to this, and strives to give you a sense of immersion as you explore the game world.

Just like STALKER, ten years from now I’ll still be drawn back to it.

6 Likes

Totally agree here. Love the lore of having to battle machines not exactly knowing what happened. This - besides being full of great atmosphere and visuals - makes the game very intriguing. And yes, please keep this game alive with future content and more lore.

So a big thank you, devs!

1 Like