The semla returns

German semla alternative, it’s called Windbeutel.

Please excuse the terrible photo quality. My cellphone is crap :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We have pancakes mate

I picked up a life supply of of Semla last Saturday. Every kitchen I went in had one on a plate. Never ever found one before.:astonished:

Mine got squashed

Crushed haha. I been in a few kitchens today, but it is like always again … no Semla’s anymore.

Since a week ago when every kitchen had a semla they have been returning, not every day, not in every region. Two days after they appeared in Himjfall and Forest region for four hours only then two days that they were in South coast and the Mountians. Until today if they appeared in a region they were in every house but today I found two on Himfjall and one in the Marshlands, most houses being empty.
I think this is great as being a collector it gives me something to do, collect semla, as a distraction from the fruitless and virtually pointless task of trying to complete my US weapons set.

I found more than 50 Semla’s the last few days. Before that I never ever saw one. And I also found the 5* N60 few days back, wasn’t really looking for it. You will get them when you least expect it, just by playing the game. I have two of the US weapons now. But I always use the same weapons, unless I need to use another one for a task.

Same here. When I finally get them I wont use them but I will carry on until they are mine. As I said I am a collector.

So how many semla’s are you going to collect? :wink:

While they appear for a couple of hours, disappear for couple of days, come back somewhere else I will continue. The thrill of the chase. Something to do apart from endlessly asset stripping the whole map in search of 5* N16 and N60.
As to how many I don’t know but approaching 200 since Feb update

1 Like

I would be more partial to these given the choice…

1 Like

Because someone keeps putting my Selma behind a fortress :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A few days ago i found many Semlas in the very south of the soutcoast. But in other regions i found none.

Yo i just stumbled upon them today in the North coast region I need to check if its anywhere else, they weren’t there yesterday on the 30th of april

[edit] I’ve also found them in the forest region

anyone ever seen the floating plates without semla on it :face_with_monocle: some houses that were boarded up, using a fast-travel pack to get inside, empty, no furniture, nothing, just a floating plate, However, I haven’t seen anything in a while