The "silent shadow" test bug

I encountered an error when performing the “silent shadow” test. in brief about the test: disable 10 prototype cars and at the same time do not reveal themselves. The problem is that the disabled cars are simply not counted and the progress bar does not move. Asked a friend to pass the above-mentioned test, the result is also disabled cars are not counted. Restarting the game, reinstalling the game to solve the problem could not. I hope for a fix in the next patch.

I actually don’t know what you mean.
Do you have a screenshot of the mission/task/achievement/challenge?

machine underlined in blue do not count.

I think I remember the challenge.
How do you kill the machines when you try to do the challenge?

It’s important to be undetected when kill them and that YOU kill them.

For example, if you trigger an explosion of a nearby car, it’s possible that the car and not you destroys the machines. Also, if the time until destruction takes too long, you already have been spotted.

Best is trying to snipe them with a PVG from distance.

But I wouldn’t wonder if the counter really is broken. Some of the other challenges were also reported to having issues like that.

I’m afraid the meter’s broken. I’ve tried every way to disable them. Asked a friend to disable them, but his meter remained unchanged as well.

Remember, if you shoot, you’re already detected in most cases.

You can try placing mines, gas canisters and a boombox to lure them to the mine. No shot, no early detection.

But, like I said before, the counter really may be broken.

@SR_Carni is there a known issue?

Heyo! This is an issue we’re already investigating :slight_smile: I can’t promise that a fix will be in the next update, but we will do our best!

1 Like