The Sky and the Clouds during Rain have issues

Half of the time when it is raining ingame, its sunny or mostly sunny with few clouds, is there a way for this to be fixed?
its not gamebreaking, but it does not make much sense.

1 Like

Hehehee, thats actually a weather here in sweden. its very wierd and becomes very humid after

2 Likes

Such a weather we got in germany too. The Sun shines and it raines We call it here “The Devil has a fair” In German “Der Teufel hat Kirmes” and in my dialect “Dä Düvel hät Kirmes”

2 Likes

@helldiver @karnitin I know what you mean but im not talking about that, its normal to rain get sunny then get rainny and get sunny again, what happens ingame is not that, at least not all times.
It actually rains with no clouds, and that just does not happen on this Planet.

There are times when its raining with clouds, or with some clouds, other times its raining with no clounds at all or its really sunny, that is a Bug.

I also dont know about the Fog ingame, sometimes it appears, other times we can be days, weeks or months without it.

2 Likes

I know that kind of weather, too.
From real life (Germany, too) and ingame.

Sunny weather while it’s raining at the same time, often combined with a rainbow not far away.

So it didn’t disturb me yet, ingame.

2 Likes

I know what you mean.

Neverthless its a Bug and not a feature.
Reminds me of sometimes in S.t.a.l.k.e.r games that issue also happened, raining while sunny or thunder without clouds.

Yes, maybe. We don’t know if it’s intended or not.
But at least the devs could have a look at it, if they’ve got time for that.

Its been this way since ever, but we had more serious bugs to fix.
Now… that.things are better maybe they could fix the remaining stuff ?

I see what you mean. Not the rain itself, but the clouds. The skies need to darken more for rainfall in the game, that makes sense for Sweden at that time of the year. I’ve only seen it do that in South Coast Region during really heavy rainfall.

The skybox actually has some issues that need looking at; if you look straight up the clouds do this weird “vortex” thing. It looks really out of place too.

4 Likes