The Spotter Side Mission

I’m trying to get the mission from the shed. I believe it’s located around 2190, -3600. I was trying to get into the weapons/armor shed, but there’s a fence around the whole perimeter with a locked gate. There’s no option to open said gate, so I can’t get into the area to pick up the mission. Is there something I’m missing? I can’t find a place to jump over the fence and there’s no hole nor damaged area of the fence either, I’ve gone all the way around to try to find an opening.

Thanks for any help! :slight_smile:

It’s quite easy. Just jump over the fence.

The location is here:

This is how it works:

1 Like

You rock buddy! Thank you so much! I enjoyed talking to you about the possibility of the companion bot here while back. I hope you been doing good. Take care and thanks again! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. You’re welcome.

The most interesting when doing the screencapture was, that there where absolutely no machines.
When I first saw the location I thought “Wow, that’s not a quick one”. I expected to meet, as usual there, at least 1 fnix-harvester, 2 fnix-tanks, lots of hunters and 3 wolves with lots of lynxs. But there where none at all. :sweat_smile:

Seems that you want more and more… :wink: :crazy_face:

No, I just was surprised… And thankful that it happened like that, because it spared much time.

1 Like

Yeah you are definitely fortunate! I’m always running into a battle there! Each time I’ve been there, there was a war between FNIX and Soviet machines! I try to avoid unless dragged in! LOL! I was able to complete the mission though. Thanks to your help! :blush::+1:

1 Like