The timing is a bit confusing

From the basic story line, I and “friends” were on an excursion and when coming back, our boat was fired on an sunk. I made it to shore. I’m playing single in this, btw. And the world is gone. Obvious attempts to build defensive positions, etc were done and overrun. In what space of time. All of this extra building takes time, materials and personnel. Is there any ideas on this?

1 Like

I guess we where away for some days, atleast 4 or 5. And we had to be pretty far away to not heard the fighting. And you know Sweden has and still is very much about everyone will fight you know total defence, so the barricades and outposts made by civilians are probably made by the first Resistance people and this is a war, you need to build your defnces quickly before the enemy comes.

From what we’ve been shown (and the revamps that’ve been made) it seems the military barely had enough time to set up defenses by the time the player arrives at Iboholmen. It can be assumed that small skirmishes took place at that very moment on different parts of the island so that when the player encounters the locations later, the signs of battle are still fresh.

At the same time, the happenings of Alpine Unrest and FNIX Rising take place roughly a month later. It feels like it can be explained a bit better where the timeskip takes place.