Theresa won't talk to me anymore

Not yet.

Sometimes strange things happen…

I’m at HYMSUNDSBRYGGAN now and couldn’t pick up a revolver. I went outside the shed and picked up something from a robot. Went back into the shed and nów I could acquire the gun.

It never popped up the mission to talk to her or craft anything. The only mission it shows in your screen shot is “A Light in the Dark”.

Does it ever tell you to collect, craft and talk to Theresa?

Yes it did, but further up the way, so not in the church itself, as far as I can remember. But it definately is a tiny mission.

it keeps coming back…

Ok im a bit tired about this topic.
Look the dude did something to Theresa, that is why she does not talk to him, is it that hard to understand??

PS: I will delete this in 24 hours, sorry but i had to say it :joy:

1 Like

Just scroll are the words nowadays :smile:

I’m álways interested in topics that can’t be solved easily.

Still bothers me - main mission…

Are you using any mods or cheats whatsoever?

Maybe there is an error in a download file, it happens every now and then on Steam that these are transferred incorrectly

2 Likes

Not here :roll_eyes:

Yezzzz… still the same problem guys.

Did éverything (to my knowledge) to finish this first mission. There múst be one thing I don’t ‘see’.
In the meanwhile I got more interaction with her (probably because she wants some Christmas presents - I don’t know). But still…
Where ever I am in the game, it keeps me sending back to Iboholmen church.

The screenshot shows all the info I hope.

Therese_01

1 Like

Watch this from minute 4 to minute 7:

1 Like

Watched it and did it all, but… the schematics. I can’t pick them up.

But still I was able to craft a simple first aid kit. Hitting the ‘E’ (with the ‘talk’ sign on top) doesn’t give any reaction from her. I don’t get it - everything else (till now) works…

It’s important that it looks like in the screenshot. The blue dot in the upper left corner says that it’s your objective.

Yes, that’s correct and I saw that. Construction (…) was also succesfull.

But then I walked over to Therese and nothing happened (as described above).

It’s a mystery to me.

And the winner is…

Finally! I met Therese in the bunker. The mission marker in Iboholmen church has disappeared. :boom:

1 Like

And suddenly the storyline has increased 200%

Would you say this issue has been solved? :thinking:

It is! Happy with that. Did áll the required action and repeated this on several moments, but still - and now… suddenly…
(it started a few days ago with sudden communication from her side)

Glad to hear it then.

I’ll go ahead and close this report.

1 Like