Things I've already passed on to the devs to look at for future patches

Lmao ok…wasn’t asking for a reply from the Dev team but as I said it could explain why there are alot of empty tool box storage units around the map lol, on the side note there are a few weapon types that aren’t covered in the game yet probably future update plans but we have yet to see a grenade launcher and a light machine gun variation lol something like the RPK lmg or a six tube grenade launcher lol seeing something like that in the game would be nice it would kinda bring an equilibrium when facing a harvester or a tank, just a suggestion

P.s lol add laser sights and reflex sights (smg’s, handgun’s, assault rifles and shotgun varients) red and green lasers. Would be helpful in close range combat

1 Like

I am really SATISFIED the Devs have acknowledged the AMMO VANISHING bug. I have just LOST two big slots of smg 9MM while bravely fighting my first (green) tank. I was so impressed by @Zesiir video and tried to imitate him.
(Finally I killed the tank using all my 7.62, buckshots, medkits and adrenaline.)

NB. I observed that after the ammo vanishing my Kpist smg had two attached compensators : one real and the second, labelled compensator as well, replaced the ammo tab. I was not able to get rid of this phantom attachment for a moment and I had to drop the weapon and pick it up in order to fix the attachments tabs. Maybe this information could be passed to the Devs and be usefull.

2 Likes

Are the devs aware of the bug with the ‘Fashionista’ Trophy on PS4? Many players have met the requirements but it won’t unlock. I have played since day one of release and have acquired at least +200 items of clothing but the trophy still hasn’t popped. Is this something that has been passed on for future consideration?

Yes, some ahievements are still bugged. It’s known

1 Like

At the moment this bug drives me crazy the most - Can't loot after a large firefight

Yesterday after destroying 3 tanks, one harvester and about 10 runners by the windmills I started looting the big guys - 2 tanks - OK, harvester - OK, third tank - can’t loot… even boxes/backpacks.

That bug is not fun. You spend a lot of ammo and probably med packs. And when it’s time to grab the spoils of war someone gives you the finger and leave you empty handed. Happened a few times for me. Especially on and around the airfield.

Yes let’s hope they listen …

Cheer’s for the insight , i read it as intended , great job carni :grinning:

I haven’t searched to deeply into this issue but i haven’t seen it on the latest or previous patch notes but,

Am i seriously the only one having an issue with the atrocious inventory management?

Near everything to be picked up or looted in subject to taking up an empty slot in inventory. Nothing is ever combined with the other similar items already in inventory, including the quick slots.

This is by far the worst experience to go through, constantly going into inventory to combine pickups. Ammo especially, considering they are slotted differently where a full pack leaves you unable to aquire pickups.

This is a horrible experience on console yet i rarely hear a peep about it. I don’t have a mouse, nor do i have the patience or wherewithal to consistently babysit inventory allotment.

Please, for the love of all that is right in this world, fix the inventory management system, i am trying to use this product and i can’t.

1 Like

i’ve noticed them having to juggle items around themselves to pick up items in their streams so they obviously know what we deal with. i guess it’s intentional.

A quick search would reveal that outside of major bugs, the horrible inventory management has been probably the most complained about aspect of the game. Everyone finds it atrocious and difficult to work with. It was said in a live stream a while back that they were taking feedback on it into consideration, but it would be a pretty significant piece of work to replace what’s there now, so it wouldn’t be seeing changes in the short term.

I would also add the stuck on ‘Performing online login’ bug that means anyone who has this bug is unable to play the game / load past the initial booting screens.

Have you tried using Steam in offline mode? That should at least make it playable.

Running it on offline mode results in the same thing. For some reason it just wants to connect online which it is having issues with for some reason…

Oh… Hope it gets fixed ASAP, then. That’s a pretty severe issue.

yeah… I ran it fine for the first 4 hrs of play then when I went to log back on I got the infinite loading and now idk what to do. Tried everything :grimacing:.

could we get an updated list of the acknowledged bugs and broken missions from the developers? I know they are busy but the current list Known Issues [June Update] does not have a lot of information in it and it would be helpful to know what they already know about.

2 Likes

just noticed my “I guess not” comment was deleted.

I don’t think asking for an updated list of the known issues is wrong. i don’t mind my sarcastic response at feeling ignored when asking for one but at least maybe also give me some feedback as to why we cant have the information or tell me you’ll pass it on. it was already funny to me that this thread was unpinned almost immediately after I asked for the update. deleting my follow up comment that I posted after a couple days with no response just makes it seem like you don’t care.
not trying to be rude or ungrateful but some answers would really be helpful.