I’ve been seeing a lot of repetition in the Feedback and Bugreport Subforums. I think it’s great that you all are voicing your opinions and suggesting solutions to problems that you’re having, I just wanted to compile a list of things that I’ve passed on to the devs directly so far (which means they’ve probably been requested a lot!)
This is so that new users can check quickly whether their issue is already something well-known and heavily requested, so I’ll be expanding the list as I pass on new issues.
- The bug where ammo randomly disappears, sometimes rendering the players completely useless. The devs are investigating this and every report with a description or, even better, a video about how it happened helps them to reproduce and eliminate the bug, so your help counts here! acknowledged
- Machines clipping through walls. This affects mainly Hunters when they jump or, even worse, just stand next to a wall and start shooting through it. Devs are aware of this one and are hoping to fix it rather sooner than later. acknowledged
- Ticks and Hunters jumping past players, but still dealing damage. In the ticks case, they sometimes just turn around mid-jump and still hit the player. acknowledged
- Toolboxes past the starter island don’t produce any loot acknowledged
- Swapping weapons sometimes takes way too long. It doesn’t seem to realize that a key for swapping was pressed.
- The starter island is too hard for new players. There should be a better balance between the items players can have at that stage and the amount/difficulties of enemies they encounter. acknowledged
- There has to be more tweaking to the loot containers. Right now, it feels like players are barely getting by with the health kits, adrenaline shots and ammo they find. Again, this is primarily an issue for new players on the starter island. Possible solutions are: Reduce the cooldown on loot containers, allow more health items to be found in a single container. acknowledged, connection to 1.
- Explosives feel useless. They do not deal enough damage to be worth even carrying around and normal rifles are way more effective against Tanks and Harvesters. A solution for this would be to increase the damage explosives do, but making them harder to find, so that a player would carry around 1-2 stacks of rockets at a time, but be able to get from point A to B with those. acknowledged
- Starting a new character should begin a complete new save, including story and map progress. The devs are currently investigating how to do this without screwing up existing saves. being looked into, but I don’t expect it in the near future
- Tanks and Harvesters need a loot table change. Currently, there is little to no point in fighting a Tier 2 Tank for 5-10 Minutes if all he is going to drop is 1 HEDP round. Loot tables for big machines need to be more rewarding. acknowledged
- There should be a bigger difference in performance between the different weapon Tiers. Right now, a 5-Crown weapon is hardly any better at bringing down machines. The difference doesn’t need to be too high, making 5-Crown weapons OP, just noticeable so it feels more rewarding to get a higher Tier weapon. Not going to be implemented, difference is enough right now
I’ve left out all the Mission Bugs on purpose since it’s official that the June update will be all about fixing those. But yeah, those are also a thing right now.
Note that me submitting those issues to the Devs does NOT necessarily mean they are going to get a higher priority in their plan or that they’re going to be implemented at all, for that matter. It simply means I’ve either seen them a lot on the different social media platforms, I deem them important, or both.
If you feel like I’ve left something important out, please comment with the link to a bug report for the problem you think should be added to the list, this thread is not a replacement for the bugreport forum
Remember to keep your feedback constructive and friendly.