Things I've already passed on to the devs to look at for future patches

I would also add the stuck on ‘Performing online login’ bug that means anyone who has this bug is unable to play the game / load past the initial booting screens.

Have you tried using Steam in offline mode? That should at least make it playable.

Running it on offline mode results in the same thing. For some reason it just wants to connect online which it is having issues with for some reason…

Oh… Hope it gets fixed ASAP, then. That’s a pretty severe issue.

yeah… I ran it fine for the first 4 hrs of play then when I went to log back on I got the infinite loading and now idk what to do. Tried everything :grimacing:.

could we get an updated list of the acknowledged bugs and broken missions from the developers? I know they are busy but the current list Known Issues [June Update] does not have a lot of information in it and it would be helpful to know what they already know about.

2 Likes

just noticed my “I guess not” comment was deleted.

I don’t think asking for an updated list of the known issues is wrong. i don’t mind my sarcastic response at feeling ignored when asking for one but at least maybe also give me some feedback as to why we cant have the information or tell me you’ll pass it on. it was already funny to me that this thread was unpinned almost immediately after I asked for the update. deleting my follow up comment that I posted after a couple days with no response just makes it seem like you don’t care.
not trying to be rude or ungrateful but some answers would really be helpful.

That was me deleting the comment, because I felt it was unnecessary. This thread does need to be updated though, since a lot of people are looking for answers. I’ll see if I can get ahold of Carniv0re so he can update it.

1 Like

Look at the last 10mins

I really think that, they should add destructible buildings just to make the game really come to life Let me know what you think.

1 Like

I think certainly not.
Edit: Oops, didn’t realise this thread was ancient.

Would be something for a hardcore mode. But I just can’t see it work right in this game.

Hi, thank you for the detailed report ! 9Apps VidMate

One thing for bug number 5, it seems to be related to how many keys are being pressed at a given time. If I am trying to circle an enemy, either dodging shots or just to get at the less-resilient backside, then sometimes adding a fourth or fifth keypress to swap a weapon won’t let it swap. If I stop for a moment and swap it works 100% of the time. Hate to necropost, but I didn’t see it mentioned. Hopefully it helps in reproducing the issues/getting a fix out. I’ll also be following up with a report, including the info on this comment.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Weird Disembodied Machine Sounds

Perhaps it is just me, but I like this. Hunters, Runners, and Seekers all keep trying to get into buildings and, rarely, succeed. It makes buildings imperfect for cover. That is good, IMHO.

My experience of this is that key presses are sometimes missed. Yes, it happens most often when switching weapons, but can happen at other times as well.

CORRECTION: I previously linked a bug report which turned out to be incorrect.

Great topic :slight_smile: I want to add what’s most annoying, it’s the name of the ammo. It is too long and very awkward. You can shorten it, make the icon smaller and clearer. This is the most annoying thing, although the whole menu is not very convenient either.
The game is really fun.

I see this topic gets revived from time to time, so I’m going to close it because almost all of the information is outdated by now. @Blakiukas I have noted your feedback, thanks :slight_smile: