Things that should be included in the "Finished Game"

I think the game seriously need a better inventory management system, moving items is a bit buggy and weird, we can’t drop some of our weapon to our friends without dropping everything. Another thing: Imagine that your shotgun is using some 12Gauge Birdshot ammo, and by any chance you can get your hands on more it goes straight to your inventory, occupying necessary space instead of stacking with the one you already have ‘‘attached’’ to your weapons. Any time that happens I have to remove the ammo from the weapon, stack it and put it back again which wastes more time than you would imagine.

1 Like

I feel that the enemy indicator, while helpful in letting you know if you are near an enemy, is slightly disappointing for that very reason. I feel that if you are supposed to be hunted you shouldn’t just be told when you are near danger. If the indicator was changed maybe to show up only when your character has seen the robot, (ex. sighting it in a scope, or putting it in your cross-hairs) it would greatly enhance the suspense, and add a whole new aspect of always making sure you know what’s around you at all times, as well as taking advantage of the dynamic sound, to hear when bots are approaching.

1 Like

Weapons , lots of weapons. id love to see lots of different weapons rather than different qualities.
A storage in safe houses that can be use to store items that didnt fit backpack.
better ammunition management.