This one's simple

I’d like to see us be able to equip the other pistols in the game in our other weapon slots. keep the side arm slot for small arms only, but if you opened up the other slots to the small arms i could make a tomb raider character and that’d be neat.
This obviously has zero priority but maybe a dev out there can feel my pain for not being able to switch through three pistols like a badass while fighting robots.
With three different ammo types its not like there would be any awkward over lap like in other shooters out there too!
just a suggestion ofc :smiley:

I think they should add another side arm slot that you could unlock with the skill tree. A side arm can be on your left/right or both hips or a shoulder holster.

1 Like

Maybe a fourth weapon slot that would take any gun.

1 Like

dual-wielding handguns :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, especially the shoulder holster as that would add a small cosmetic value to unlocking the perk too. and maybe a further set of skills built around it, like quicker swapping between sidearms as they’re smaller and easier to handle. :smiley:

and @kakarron dude it’d be so hype if they added dual pistols! maybe could balance it with rough accuracy to make up for the high dps/style points

1 Like

Have you ever tried to carry three weapons and a pistol, Alan?

When I started playing the game, I was very hesitant about picking up a gas canister because I thought it would horribly slow me down! I only picked up things that would fit into an actual back-pack.

Curiously I was just as effective as I am now…

Maybe we can have the main weapon slots house any fire arm?

@Bootie In Far Cry 5 and New Dawn yes

Don’t they already? Oh, you mean, put a pistol in there?

I meant IRL! Heavy things weapons. You soon get sick of them. I’d carry a pistol and a 7.62 and maybe 4 hand grenades. A car battery? Oh please! I could fit in some lock picks!

Never carried a gun in real life mate.

SMG’s light enough, and a pistol you don’t really notice, provided you’ve cranked it tight (if anything bounces you are exhausted in minutes). That old 7.62 has got a wopping punch, but it was changed for the new 5.56 weapon because it was heavy. The new weapon is useless - not enough weight in the round - and the design of it means that if it doesn’t hit anything solid it just goes through like a needle. It would splat hitting a machine, but the 7.62 has about three times the momentum. But you’d soon be puffed running away! As for the Charlie G - my word, you wouldn’t lug that about in a back-pack! It weighs the same a big bag of shopping and two rounds in their plastic case are nearly as heavy again.

You’d soon get fit dragging that lot around!

1 Like