Thoughts of the day

I’m not sure how much XP we need to get when we near the 10000th level and if it’s possible to reach in one day.

But say we can, and we start at 0 levels and levelled up every day one level, after one year we’d be at level 365. With these parameters, it would still take more than 27 years to reach level 10000. :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s a lot of coffee :+1::fire:

4 Likes

It sure is, depending on how many cups of coffee you drink on average. :coffee:

3 Likes

As I said on Discord, it’s practically impossible. If it’s correct that 69,8 million XP is needed, then the required amount of time to do it is just out of this world.

And as I said, if someone actually decides to do it, that person seriously needs help. No offense… :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

I think the devs purposely set a impossible to reach limit (i.e. without cheating). After all, people were concerned that they didn’t earn any XP after max level was reached. :wink:

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. :blush:

4 Likes

Of course level 10000 wasn’t meant as a real goal, but people do like to see some sort of progression. Me too. So that’s now fixed.
Even so, I myself have no interest in reaching the 10000 mark any sooner than 27 years.

3 Likes

People reflecting over the 10000 level cap, meanwhile here I sit waiting for the update so I can progress at all :wink:

1 Like

I started reading back in this topic, and then remembered how great and helpful this community once was. :sunglasses: