Three Wheeled Update Date Reveal - coming 12.12.2023

Wow! Will become one of my favorites haha!

i guess we will find out of the 12th

Just read Carnis answer.

what if there was a flakmoped with a mounted machine gun on it for the passenger to use

I’d settle for a sit&stay command for the companion. Then it can feel the wind in it’s circuits…

Or a “hop on” command.

the blue moped was sitting in the airplane bunker farmlands region, the other 3 colors came from Firebird, Reaper & ??? :face_with_monocle: will that be the case with the 4 colors of this new 3 wheel, or are the 3 new prefurals missions gonna have the new colors

I guess no-one knows yet, it took forever for me to find the Yellow moped :cold_sweat: because I didn’t expect the Reaper to be carrying it a few months back, anyway, it’s just a good idea 2 have some idea were to see

I’m happy with this update. If I may. I’m not certain if it’s just me but on the audio, I hear the machines where I shouldn’t. I.E. I’m very deep underground in a bunker ( cleared) and I can hear machines 30-40 + ft. Through earth above me and sometimes they detect me too. I only mention it because when you haven’t cleared the bunker or think you have it confuses the player. Love the game alot though. Cheers

1 Like

That’s something that has been there since the beginning. Can be really confusing but I think it’s a minor issue.

No more ghost looting for me , came across this and phantom woofs :laughing::v:

I may have just missed this :+1:

1 Like

Game is extremely unstable, crashed three times within a span of 9 minutes, preformance on PC and PS4 about equally as awful

With the new update?

Can you reverse this?

we’re is that dog picture at in the game, is it a new picture with the update

I’m tempted to urge more people to try a CPU limiter if they’re on PC. I limit Generation Zero to just 12% CPU power and I can play for hours at a time without a single crash. It seems to work well for multiplayer as too. It really is a power hog of certain systems.

1 Like

No performance problems here on PC, but how is the stability of the update at the moment? Are users happy with it? I’d like to add this one too.

Overall it’s better, I haven’t seen an overall increase in reports. There are still things we need to iron out when it comes to stability, it’s a high priority right now

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response and info!

70 KM/U - 43 M/H

:upside_down_face:

What’s the use of making snowballs? Just fun, I presume?

u can throw them at your teammates1492782847_1492165841_1pemd14_att-url-download

2 Likes

@Echelons-4th-Spy Less image spam, please. Removed excessive posting.

//Mod