Three Wheeled Update Date Reveal - coming 12.12.2023

Get ready for Östertörn’s newest mode of transportation: The Flakmoped!
This modified moped features a flatbed for carrying goods… or in this case, friends.
Along with it come various bug fixes and improvements, as well as new Companion names!
Out 12.12.

Also, the Generation Zero Tick Plushie is already 80% funded!
Help us reach 100% by buying yours: Tick Plush | Makeship

10 Likes

Not what I expected, but fulfills some of the demands. A motorized vehicle that can be used by two players. Great :+1:

Can’t wait to test it.

Are there just a few different colors or will there be modified versions, too?

What about speed? Like the Moped or slower/faster?

And most important: How is the handling like? Is it an option for offroad battles?

I’m excited to read the full patch notes. I guess we’ll see them on 11th, one day before the update?

1 Like

That hunter seems different… :coffee:

2 Likes

will it work for AFK players :slightly_smiling_face: sometimes AFK’ers need a little boost

Feel free to use AFKers to re-enact “Weekend at bernies” anytime

1 Like

This is great. I can’t wait to drive @SR_Carni of a cliff.

2 Likes

sometimes multiplayer people are just standing there AFK, away from keyboard, and are just as Dead as Bernie :rofl:, put them on the new vehicle when there AFK, then have some fun with it, lol

will the driver have 3rd person view, while the rider having 1 person view, lots of ?, anyway, the most interesting dlc yet :upside_down_face: cant wait to see the trailer

Looks like the rider can shoot also? Repair/fuel up like a motor bike? That will be a game changer. It isn’t more base building, but using these things as a base defense weapon would be interesting. I could see the Devs adding crafting different accessories to the flatbed, small weapons mount, first aid station and so on.

NOTE: I like this sort of an announcement on a regular bases. Even if it’s not about updates being released.

What happens when it crashes!? Both players ragdoll down a cliff? Guessing both players will drop health. How complex is getting back on and going again? We have 7 days to wonder! :thinking:

1 Like

Same colors as the other vehicles
Default Flakmoped has the same speed as the moped, 50km/h
Same handling as the Moped

If you want to go off-road, the Reinforced Flakmoped DLC is the way to go

1 Like

this looks awesome, I can’t wait to kidnap my friends.

hello I just have a question what are the dimensions of the tick plushie ?

You can see it here:

More cargo , sounds good , glad I’m not sat in the front as the bullet sponge :laughing:

First thought: can I hit small enemies on roads with this one? :japanese_goblin:

With one of the DLC ones, you can hit and kill machines with it. This one specifically

2 Likes

Depends on how the game behaves.

Sometimes I can wreck runners (and my own companion) by driving through them with my motorbike, sometimes my motorbike gets damaged and I fall off of it.
Don’t know why.

where are the new colors gonna be, for the 3 wheel, are there gonna be 4 colors like the moped, green, blue, yellow, red, & will the reaper also have a color

[REINFORCED FLAKMOPED DLC]
Want to get even more out of your new three-wheeler?
This DLC introduces three specialized variants of it!
🛠️ Utility
🐏 Ramming
🌲 Off-Road
Available on the 12.12. for $6.99 or comparable regional price.
Yeehaw! pic.twitter.com/bi5pZs3VsJ

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) December 7, 2023

3 Likes