Tick's need too go!

Love this game…but, as far as I can tell the tick bug. Lol. Needs sorting. Thought’s?

1 Like

9 Likes

Looks like they are here to stay

1 Like

Fascinating. Absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Wow that’s a great picture… :+1:

2 Likes

Are… T-These… GNOME TICKS?!

2 Likes

No, just apocalypse ticks.

Maybe it’s not a bug, but a feature?
As fnix evolves maybe it learned, that all it needs are ticks to break the resistance. Many, many ticks. Upgraded with tasers.

And as most of us can’t stand their force, more and more bases appear and level up with no chance for us, the resistance, to clear them. So fnix seems to have success :thinking:

2 Likes

Apocalypse ticks don’t wear hats or have two eyes. Those are gnome ticks, although I’ve never seen them with green eyes.

1 Like

Zoomed in now.
You’re right, I’m wrong.
Gnomes with green eyes.
Spooky. :scream:

Just weird :scream::joy::joy::joy:……………

2 Likes

not for long

p.s this image is not me

One of the drops from the gnome ticks is is a “gnome pod”. These work the same way as tick pods, only rather than spawning a tick they spawn friendly gnome ticks with green eyes which then attack enemies for you.

1 Like

The interesting thing about the gnome ticks pods is that when the landfall update released, the devs accidentally left an updated schematics screen which showed all of the schematics available to collect and it included the “gnome tick pod”.

I messaged them on Twitter to ask if they were “officially” in the game now. Then they hotfixed them out.

I did grab a screenshot though.

(I’ll still never understand how come they accidentally push invalid updates live so frequently.)

3 Likes

Didn’t that gaff also show off an adrenaline shot schematic?

It is pretty worrying how often these things happen.

3 Likes

I don’t believe they are accidental. I think they are dropped in as teasers. They know someone will find them and report here and elsewhere and then everyone else becomes intrigued and keeps community interest going.

I hope they never officially release the gnome tick pod schematic. If they do it then becomes pointless farming gnomes for them.

1 Like

Oh I’m quite sure they’re accidental. Often they cause issues before being hotfixed. One such update removed all the buildings from Himfjäll for PlayStation users.

The last one utterly broke cross-play between PC and Xbox for a month. As well as permanently corrupting the save files of people who used the “play anywhere” feature available to Windows 10 / Xbox users.

2 Likes

Actually that wasn’t the last one, that was the one before (there are that many it’s hard to keep track). The last one was some new collectible war figurines (I think).

3 Likes

God i miss the tiles

1 Like