I come from the game photo community. It is huge on Instagram, and on Twitter the most popular hashtag VGPUnite had 2000 tweets this week, with a potential reach of 460 000 Twitter users (source: tweetbinder.com). Given how incredibly beautiful GZ is, and how big the buzz is in our community about it, it will definitely be a hit with us.You’ve already seen a couple of us try to make something work with what we have in the beta.
I understand the challenges of Photo Mode in a seamless multiplayer. Here are a couple of options.
- Just let us remove HUD (that’s all we need actually).
- Let us remove HUD and pause (that’s even better).
- Remove HUD, pause and free cam (Now it’s a photo mode! And all we need in one too).
- And finally, but a bigger ask: What we really, really would like is to be able to remove the fish eye lens.
For dealing with the multiplayer aspect:
- Only allow it on private servers.
- Implement like Warframe where everyone agrees to enter photo mode, and one person is in charge of freezing frame for everyone.
- Or implement like Fortnite where you have a replay system after the game that you can go bananas in.
On behalf of the gametography community, thank you for taking time to read this.