Problem with the “Signal Source” job series

Здравствуйте все. Так как я не очень хорошо владею английским ( возможно моя проблема уже освещена в иных топиках ), я расскажу о проблеме снова. Проблема с серией заданий “Источник Сигнала”. Начав играть в первый раз в эту игру, я в кооперативе присоединился к друзьям и открыл часть территории и выполнил часть квестов. Потом начал прохождение игры соло, на своем “сервере”. Столкнулся с проблемой прохождения квестов у себя, которые я прошел играя с друзьями. Эти проблемы решились переустановкой игры. Но вот появилась иная проблема - по серии квестов “Источник Сигнала” не догружались ни радары, ни охраняющие их машины. Перезаходил в игру по многу раз, удалял сейвы из игры и компьютера, переустанавливал игру с ручной чисткой реестра - это всё не дало результата. Если эта проблема известна и имеет решение ( не в виде ожидания патча ), помогите пожалуйста. Если неизвестна, разработчики - сделайте что-нибудь или просто дайте ответ в чем собственно дело.
Заранее всем спасибо.

English version.

Hello everyone. Since I do not speak English very well (maybe my problem is already covered in other topics), I will talk about the problem again. Problem with the “Signal Source” job series. Having started to play this game for the first time, I joined friends in a co-op and discovered part of the territory and completed part of the quests. Then I started playing solo on my “server”. Faced the problem of completing quests at home, which I went through playing with friends. These problems were solved by reinstalling the game. But another problem appeared - according to the series of quests “Signal Source” neither radars nor the defender machines guarding them were loaded. I restarted the game many times, deleted saves from the game and the computer, reinstalled the game with manual cleaning of the registry - all this did not work. If this problem is known and has a solution (not in the form of waiting for a patch), please help. If it’s unknown, developers - do something or just give an answer what is the matter.
Thank you all in advance.

From the Code of Conduct:

English only
As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.

Sorry, didn’t know. If that transfer through Google translate

I don’t recognise the mission you’re on, “Signal Source”, can you describe that in a bit more detail?

If anyone else with knowledge of russian can help out, feel free :slight_smile:

In Russian: “Источник Сигнала” -> direct translation: “Signal Source” -> in-game translation: “Relay Beacon”.

Proof

Relay Beacon don’t respawn once you destroy it. However, there at a LOT of Relay Beacons across the map. More like 80+ or so. So, the fact that you missed few in your solo game doesn’t hinder your gameplay at all.

Relay Beacons are more like small XP boost and a bit of combat, to make the world fill more alive, rather than crucial story elements.

If I delete the gameplay as completely as possible, shouldn’t I destroy these beacons again? Or is it not possible to completely reset the game?

They did for a while on dlc island, now it’s fixed. But I couldn’t finish this challenge without this bug. There were simple too few relay beacons, I was missing 20 or so on challenges tab, but couldn’t find any new one anywhere. I’m almost sure it’s a bug.

Автору: сталкивались, похоже но баг, но по сравнению с другими критическими багами это просто незначительная мелочь

If you manually delete your save files and disable Steam cloud (if on PC), you can reset the game progress.

Though, like i said, Relay Beacons are there for a bit extra XP and it doesn’t matter if you destroy them all or not.

Actually, you can respawn Relay Beacons (all of them) but that’s a secret. :wink:

I understand everything, but the fact is that these beacons are a kind of “achievement” for the complete passage of some locations

Я примерно догадываюсь, что есть баги в этой игре и посерьёзнее. Просто неприятно, что я не могу пройти полностью некоторые локации, где эти маяки фигурируют в роли ачивки.

Please try to stick to english while on the forums, or I’ll have no choice but to lock this thread.

OK, I will remember that. I just answered the Russian-speaking person in my own language. Or should I answer him in English?

Feel free to do both.