Trading Community Thread

Discord is inconvenient because everything is in English, not everyone knows English, including me. You have to constantly copy the text of the message and translate it in an online translator, and the browser automatically translates the text.

I am on Xbox and have one extra PVG 90 experimental wasting space in my inventory, if anyone needs one I’d be willing to give it up. I would like an experimental AG 4 or KVM 89 if you have spares but I’ll still give it out for free if not. I’ve also got an extra 250 rounds of assorted .50BMG wasting my storage capacity, so you can get a good stash of ammo with it. Send me a message, my gamertag is TheExplosiveGuy, we can set up a time to do the exchange.

I also have a 4* N60, 5* Algstudsare, 5* N9 pistol and 5* AG4 I’d be willing to part with as well, along with a couple assorted 5* attachments.

I am looking for a AG5 5*, I have found som many different guns in this game and that one is my favorite but cannot seem to find it in anything higher than a 4. Is anyone willing to trade it to me? I am an Xbox player, and don’t have a whole lot of time ti grind for this with the RnG needed to get this I’m sure I may never find one.

Moved to the trading thread.

//Mod

You still willing to part with some weapons I can’t seem to ever find anything 5 crown in this game.

I still have a couple guns left, I’ve got one more PVG 90 experimental and a few 5* guns. No AG5 but I have a 5* AG4.

I have a Exp Pvg 90, Exp Ag 4 for a Exp Kvm59 Xb1: TelIøs (Letter i is capitalized and letter L is lower case.

Hi all.

I’m on PC. Looking for a 5* Kotenok Sniper Rifle.

I have 5* RLG-7 and most 6* for trade.

Thanks! :sunglasses:

Morning all. Not sure if this is the correct spot to put this. I have seen other threads like this but they are dated. I also tried Discord but no one was there. Anyways, I have been playing for a while and have amassed a few extra Experimentals. I have no need for the extra and have no interest in Recycling them. Just gauging to see if anyone has an interest in any of them. Not interested in Trades. They are yours if you want them. Currently, I have…

AG4 - 5
Kpist - 2
GRG - 4
12 Gauge - 3
KVM59 - 3
PVG90 - 2
Klauck - 3

On a side note…I play single player on PC and have no idea how to do this so if someone could give me some insight, I’d be much obliged. Stay safe, eh?

It’s best to search the forum first for what you want to know. High chance your question is already answered. Or else start a specific topic about you Insight question.
We love concrete questions. “Like where can I find 5 TVs in one house?:joy:

1 Like

Appreciate the info.

Anybody have a 5* Sjöqvist semi auto shotgun they want to trade? I have a few experimentals I would be willing to trade for. Contact me on Xbox, at UNSCdamo17

Now at

AG4 - 9
Kpist - 6
GRG - 8
12 Gauge - 4
KVM59 - 6
PVG90 - 6
Klauck - 9

Any takers? Platform is PC using Steam.

I want a golden pump shotgun and will trade a lot of things for it.

I wish I could help but I am on PC. :frowning:

do you have gold us weapons pack weapons? n16 s21 or grenade launcher? i have a bunch of exp weapons

Moved to Trading Community thread.

//Mod

If you are asking me than yes, I have a 5c N60, N16, N9, but not any 5c weapons from pack 2 yet.
I got a lot of 5c attachments too.

That is very kind of you to offer, I am also on PC but I prefer to loot my own stuff.
Hope to run into you in-game sometime tho!

1 Like

Then again, I am pretty sure that you cannot get the Exp Pvg 90 anymore, so I might be up for a trade.