Transportation?

Since day 1 i thought bicycles would be the best idea to get around! Maybe even finding bike parts to upgrade your own bike.

3 Likes

I do not oppose this, though I won’t ever use it.

The walk and encounter is part of this game, so.

Make a robot out of the parts like fall out or anthem , ha prob be better than the 2 said games

Above post means still a vehicle but a walking one make both sides happy , come on the devs or just give me hunters arm with sword on a set of metal legs an happy days

1 Like

A zodiac or any kind of motorboat would be so cool…it’s Sweden with all the lakes and little islands. :speedboat:

2 Likes

we need cars and trucks in future with mounted guns would make game alot more fun. Hoping they add more and bigger bots in future because game is too easy.

I am aware that this post is very old lol but there has been a bicycle for you to ride since the very early stages of this game so why was every one saying it would be nice to have a bicycle. wierd.

This is because the latest of these posts were April 2019, 2 months before bikes were added into the game.

2 Likes

Since the question was answered I think we can declare this ancient thread truly complete.

:lock:

//Mod