***Trophies/achievements still bugged after April 17th patch

The Splash Damage and Fashionista achievements are still broken on Xbox after todays update. This is so frustrating, are they even going to be fixed?

Hi!

We will not leave achievement and trophies unobtainable and are investigating and fixing. Sorry that this is taking some time.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, good to know they’re being fixed.

While trophies / achievements are a part of the general experience, I think there are a lot of much bigger fish to fry (or robots to shoot) when it comes to bugs that very negatively impact the gameplay experience. I’d much rather see those being fixed before achievements which have zero impact on the gameplay.

«I didn’t get Trophy X and I can’t progress any farther in the game» - no one ever

1 Like

Sorry but for us who have beat the game, completed every quest and progressed the furthest way possible even with the previous gameplay experience, trophies are one of the last things left to complete.

1 Like

What crunchy is saying is ‘’ some people cant complete game like myself and many others ‘’ so a trophy not dropping has not stopped you beating game , any how devs have said trophy’s not dropping are being looked , if i had a choice i would prefer trophy not dropping , cheers

1 Like

Exactly. There are bugs that are currently preventing people from being able to progress and finish the game - bunkers that are bugged and inaccessible, main missions that can’t be finished, and other game-breaking bugs or features / functionality that doesn’t work.

All I’m saying is if something needs to be prioritized, that’s it, not trophies. Trophies don’t prevent people from being able to play the game. Major bugs that SOME people are encountering do.

1 Like

Yes, but as you see I have already completed the game even though the trophies didn’t pop for me, so bugged trophies did not stop me. But there could be people who are not willing to play the game for its broken trophies and are waiting until everything is fixed.