***Trophies/achievements still bugged after April 17th patch

Hello.

Trophies “Go-Getter” and “Elementary” are still bugged for us who have completed more than 25 world missions and the Empty Spaces quest.

Please make the trophies pop automatically next patch since this is still broken for us. Make the system recognize the number of quests & specific Empty spaces quest as complete and then pop them for us. I know this is possible since other games have done this too when some were glitched.

Same should go for ‘fashionista’ and ‘I just called to say I love you’ trophies.

Please don’t go the easy way and tell us do erase our saves and recomplete 25 world missions or recollect 200 different clothes as it would be a huge disappointment.

I just popped ‘sapper’ trophy after killing way more than 15 robots with explosives, sad but well it popped.

Will devs listen this time?

4 Likes

fix please bump this

I agree, I am not going to replay the whole game, it should just pop if you have the required items/completed quests etc. It is unreasonable to ask players to delete their save to have a more or less functioning game.

Yes. Please devs…

I just called to say I love you unlocked for me after listening to new audio files after the patch. I thought that one was still broken for everybody. It is still really strange that it only counts your actions after the patch for all these Achievements.

How did you do it? What audio files?

All the answering machines used for missions. The ones with a tape. I joined a newby player with all the missions still available.

Oh cool. I don’t remember their locations. Could you tell? Lol

The Splash Damage Achievement is definitely still unobtainable on Xbox and possibly the Fashionista achievement as well although I’m not sure I’ve picked up another 200 unique items yet.
All the other achievements were fixed, but as already mentioned in this thread they were not retro active which is very disappointing.

For the 5 answer phone messages you can just go through your mission log and look for the cassette tape icon in the bottom right of the screen. When you see one you can select it and listen the tapes again and pop the achievement/trophy that way.

1 Like

@Smitty, thanks for the tip on the phone messages, worked perfectly.

Does anyone know what type of explosives you need to use to get Sapper? I’ve tried the red propane tanks, land mines, and grenades. I have over 200 kills with those in a single gaming session today and the achievement hasn’t popped.

Pretty sure most of my explosive kills were with the m/49 Granatgevär rocket launcher.

Spot on Smitty, took awhile to farm the crappy ammo, but I spammed it at Iboholmen Castle and bingo, thank you again.

Guys, if anybody is about to do/complete quest “Empty Spaces”, does it work to join somebody’s session and complete the quest together to earn the trophy? If somebody is about to do the quest or complete it, send me an invite and let’s check it out

It does work (for sure on Xbox at least).

While I was playing, I kept several savegames, saved one with 24 world missions completed, completed the 25th and didn’t give me the achievement.

Instead, the Elementary achievement did give it to me when I completed the mission.

How did you achieve the Sapper achievement? With rocket launcher, grenades, barrels?

Yes please fix this.
I thought these might have been fixed with this current update

Would you let me join and try if I can get the Elementary trophy as a guest?

I think you need to do 25 new quests after the patch… so basically patch only unlocked the counter to start from 0

…zzz bump… plsss

Thanks for acknowledged stamp on thread

The kill 15 Harvester ’ Trophy ’ popped at 19 kills for me , and i have way more than 200 items of apparel and No trophy , and too add ‘’ i can’t finish game due too Uttern BUG ‘’ . :upside_down_face: ah well hopefully Fix out this week , big up the devs they need a Cheer from Us . :sunglasses:

1 Like