Twitter-Talk - rumouring about hidden messages

I guessed at Saltholmen naval base.
But who knows? And does it even matter?
At least we now have antennas we have to maintain.

This showed up outside our office without a senders address, what could be inside? pic.twitter.com/sYnlGVHgIL

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) November 19, 2023

If that would be a hint, that GZ now goes towards the main land… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It says plush on Container.

1 Like

Now the puzzle becomes more clear. Thx @Gysbert.

1. Fluffy
  2. Plush

New merchandising? A plush companion to pet all day? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The container is outside a building with part of the name showing. Looks like around the apt and hotel in North coast area.

“Office” building has part of a name. Seems to be somewhere in the town in the North Coast region.

The building is where the actual avalanche studio is located in Stockholm. It has the street name on it: Västgötagatan 5

Google view

1 Like

Maybe they are getting more people !

hidden messages, riddle me this, :nerd_face:, what do you get when you press the R2 button & X button at the same time

16th Dec 2023? Hmmm :slight_smile:

How do you get the date 16th dec 2023?
The numbers are
16 12 21 19 8

The letters that fit these numbers in the alphabet are:
P L U S H

That’s what Gysbert discovered.

That is why I think the Gen Zero team could be expanding with more members. But I hope it is not a really plush furry runner!

From todays stream came the solution:

On 1st december they’ll start selling a prototype Tick plushie. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cool. I am gonna get that. My grandchildren will love it.

Oh my bad, I saw 16 12 23 19 6, like 18th Dec 2023 at 7:06pm :slight_smile:

A new suspucious message on X:

Do the machines ever take a break to watch the wildlife, or are they too busy hunting us? 👀

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) February 25, 2024

My first question:
Which wildlife?!
Is it a spoiler for more animals in the world in future updates? :thinking:

Well mooses, squirrels, and beavers. All of these are hard to come across in real life, but they are there. In real life we do find droppings a footprints. So that would be a welcoming addition. But sometimes a glimpse of a moose in the far tree line would be enriching the game. Just like the birds we see flying and the screeching / shrieking sound of a bird of prey .

Oh right, there sometimes are even sounds of owls.
Of course there may be animals in a real surrounding which you can’t see because they’re hiding, but my question was towards the question on X.

Do the machines ever take a break to watch the wildlife?

That implies that there is a wildlife to watch.
But apperently there is almost nothing to watch… Just some birds.

When I saw the post on twitter, before you posted about it here, it gave me no feeling that this was a hint of some kind. Carni is often just asking things about the game. Your post however, sparked ideas about wildlife. I went back to twitter, and reacted.

You never know if the devs think it would be nice to add some hoofprints, deer droppings, or more wildlife sounds like a moose bellowing, etc.

1 Like

Probably it’s just nothing as so often… But it’s fun to think about if it could be more… And to discuss with others about their ideas. :wink: