Unable to start Unbearable Lightness after June update

Continuing the discussion from Unbearable Lightness June Update Bug issue:
i know it was already posted here it is with the bug report template

Platform: PC

Description: cannot use the radio to start the mission Unbearable Lightness- radio has no power

Steps To Reproduce: turned the power on in the Vesslan Bunker and was able to open the powered doors and access the war board but this radio has no power, also the computer screens are all blank like when the power is out, could be connected

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: host

Players in your game: just me

Specifications:
save file made after June update
CPU Intel Core i7-9700k
RAM 16GB
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Winows 10
64 bit

2 Likes

the computer screens being blank are probably not connected after all, they are now blue again and still no power to the radio

I’m having the same issue… did you ever figure out anything to make it work or get a response from the devs?

Hi i am on Pc i got the same problem after the update same PC Spec as you [kakarron] only with GTX 970 and same problem

I don’t know if this specific mission has been acknowledged as having an issue by the dev team. I know they are still working on some mission issues though, this being a side mission probably has a lower priority.

Hi dudes ! Same issue on xbox for me

On PS4 slim. Same issue, no power for radio.
Also finding a door that won’t open after power restored, 1 each in the naval bunker and in vesslian(sp) bunker.
Have finished game so saved off my save and then deleted it and started a new play. Finding the initial island quite a challenge, more so than my initial play through.
Came out of vesslian bunker to find 4 scouts pinging me, after everything was said and done, 4 scouts down and 15 runners piled up at the doorway.

not sure if it’s the same one but there has always been a door in the Vesslan Bunker that neb=ver opened for me. there are many locked doors that don’t seem to open for me. Some may be part of missions I have not gotten to yet but I believe others are intentionally locked for future content. Vesslan Command Bunker

Yeah same here. I did notice in one bunker don’t remember which there was a Wolverine that was connected to the bunkers systems messing with it. But don’t remember if it was that one or another, just remember blowing it up unlocked a few doors in the bunker.

But as far as that radio, it sais no power in my game also and that one door in the bunker is still locked. Haven’t noticed any of the robots in disruption mode anywhere, so not sure. Haven’t seen any other buttons to power or fuse box or whatever.

that was Minkin, and many games were messed up by destroying that thing before being told to

the radio in Vesslan used to work after turning on the power. I believe it was something in the June update that killed it.