Unlocked safe houses missing

As per the title, almost all safe houses (other than command bunkers) are no longer on the map.

We had almost all of the safe houses but just realised that after taking out some rivals we now only have 13 out of the 80 odd we initially had.

No idea what triggered it or what happened but yeah, we are having to go back to all of the safe houses and re-unlock them.

Anyone else had this happen?

3 Likes

PS issue, been a thing since Feb. Many affected by it.

2 Likes

Ah thank you for letting me know :c rip shame that it’s not been fixed but oh well

1 Like

just run into the same issue…any chance for a fix with the long waited next update?

1 Like

Same issue - safehouses keep disappearing even after they’ve been rediscovered again and again. Even now after getting some of the new collectibles.

**Platform: PS5

**Description: Safehouses continue to disappear and have been since the additional worlds update

**Steps To Reproduce: starting up the game - there is no apparent trigger other than leaving the game and coming back in.

**Images / Videos: n/a

**Host or Client: not playing multiplayer

**Players in your game: just me

**Specifications: standard PS5 with disc drive

2 Likes

Duplicate characters in save game slots in 3 different worlds that have the exact same XP.
Missing safe houses. [both issues happened just today with the update this week Feb 2023]
Deleted the duplicates, now my progress seems to have reverted back to months ago, safe houses missing.

XBOX One X, single player.

**This has been a common issue with XBOX, a corrupted save game file for 1.5+ years, delete and then a couple weeks after the update in 10/2022 has the feature to start the world over again. Just about done with the game and ready to move onto another game that doesn’t crash and have issues for 3 years now of playing. Have so enjoyed GZ and have also been so frustrated at the same time. Have provided my save game to the team to investigate a couple years back with Microsoft, one update a year or so back helped stabilize the game but could not [and still can’t] complete ‘Running Wild’ and 'From a Distance achievements. [Have 98% completion for GZ - just those 2 missions that I cant complete and have tried multiple times and even deleted all save games on the system and cloud and uninstalled/reinstalled GZ]

1 Like

All safe houses were unlocked last night.

Today all but 9 are missing and there is no unlocked safehouse list.

PS5

1 Like

i was in the middle of downloading Generation Zero on my PS4, as I was doing it, it told me that I could start application, However, not all parts of the map were accessible yet, :roll_eyes: and only 4 safe houses unlocked & 1 still couldn’t fast travel to because it was still downing game, :confused: , anyway, might explain SOME of the missing safehouses peoples are missing, :disappointed_relieved:, maybe data not being read properly in other cases, when there are missing buildings, towns & cars, maybe there nothing there, therefore you can’t fast travel

1 Like

as a consolation cant they unlock safehouses on your game cause its not your fault and if u discovered all of em its not fair to go back and re find every safe house again cant the just give it you all over again somehow is that a possible solution ??

i had a back-up save I went back to

1 Like

i was in Operation Back-Step anyways :dizzy_face: I was hit with the License Update Bug again, very irritating bug, 1 month going good, then nope, owell, it is what it is

1 Like