Updated article about the know issues

I’m putting this in #general-discussion because I don’t want to confuse people.

https://support.generationzero.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416371387282-Known-Issues

I just want to know what you think about the list. They “blanked” the article last week and re-published it today with up-to-date info.

Is anything missing? Has something been fixed and shouldn’t be in the list?

First thing I noticed is that there’s no mention of the bug with the “Another Castle” mission. (Saltholmen Naval bunker, both outside doors are locked) I will definitely write a good bug report at some point this week.

All of these issues are being actively worked on by the development team.

I guess that’s why some issues are missing. :thinking: Maybe they are in an internal Trello board or something.

For now those are the major bugs still ocorruring yes.

With respect and in a friendly manner let me tell you something.

You might be new with the game but you stress too much, let me give some history insight.
Lately they have been quite fast, we did some Noise 2 weeks ago, and they gave us a hotfix and it was not even a gamebreaking bug.

• In April 2020 they introduced a series of new mechanics and bugs, including a super difficulty level that even Veterans had some tough times at first dealing with a super difficulty spike and higher machine concentrations, it was only fixed for PC in June, Xbox in August and for PS4 users in November 2020!

• PS4 users had to wait a few more months than PC users for the Fnix rising update(2021).
    At the same time Xbox players waited even more, it was at least 6 months if not more for the previous update in 2021.

• Me and some users had to wait between November 2020 and 8th of February 2022 for a fix for a semi rare super crash that happened in 20% of Himfjall island.
    It is finally been fixed! for more info check Game crashes when traveling to/from Tarnboda Skans to nearby areas .

So if they keep the current momentum with updates and fixes, its not that bad.
The game is now 95% operational, some missing objects due to revamps, the assignments bugs, unfortunately some Xbox users still have some crashes and Ostervik crashes sometimes for everyone.

The thread was already a day old. :sweat_smile: I copy-edited a wrong URL and it went back to the top of the frontpage.

Do you mean with “everyone” Every platform, because my game never crashed at Östervik. I had nothing but smooth sailing with Landfall. I do have the unpickable weapon (landfall), and the non-existent beacon at the Crater (farmland revamp) so those locations are unfinished.
And those things never are fixed, because not very important, and I agree that they aren’t even though I want to finish every location.

1 Like

Would really like to see this come back, as part of the difficulty setting. Not just increase damage if and when machines attack but they more readily attack and it not cost more ammo to destroy the machines. More aggression from the machines is more fun than them just being ammo sponges and they don’t have to HIT you to cause health issues.

I agree, not having the bug, but bigger machine number and more agression from them, most towns are deserted.
Only the archiphelago should stay that way.

1 Like

Many many persons had some crashes, but of course it´s not EVERYONE, and that´s it…understood?

1 Like

I can honestly say that I have not had any crashes since the latest update but to be fair, I have also been playing the game a lot less.
Edit: I play only on PC

I had 1 single crash in Ostervik(PS4), but it seems its mostly on Xbox.

I crashed in Ostervik last night. Another crash can happen if, in multiplayer, two people grab the same tree wood node at the same time.

What I didn’t see listed is the HEDP schematic bug where it’s still in the old room that is now blocked off instead of in it’s new place, which I suspect is supposed to be the office in the red brick building.
Also there is a weapon that is under the ground and unreachable at the Russian Recon Camp in the mountain region near the Farmlands border.

the HEDP and other schematics not being moved arent bugs as what is listed on the site, they are aware of this mishap and will likely fix it in a future update.

I started playing multi player again and can’t play more than 30 minutes without the host crashing or other players crashing. Was playing a invite only game and host was crashing every few minutes while we were trying to take out a reaper. That was very annoying.

That brings up another issue I have. I’d like a setting where my friends can just join me without my having to send an invite. That way if someone crashes you don’t have to send invites out every time.

Game just crashed due to a synch error with Steam right as I finished a defense missions. So, of course, I had to repair all the damage but didn’t get the chance to loot anything because when I logged back in all dead machines were gone. So, this isn’t a new game why is it still this buggy? Asking for a professional tester.

Crashes are rampant in ostervik