Uttern Bunker mission not updating

Since the latest update it seems that now the power goes on and you can unlock all the doors, but when I access the Map in the warroom it simple brings up the map in black and greyscale, and only asks me to enter, or exit, with no options appearing.

2 Likes

Same thing for me as this last message.
I’m on PC and even if I turn the power on and get into the Warboard room and interact with it it doesn’t update the mission. No mission complete, just stuck at this point.

1 Like

If you play a new save from last patch onward im sure dev said on stream that it’s ok , but if you carry on with ‘’ retro save ‘’ before recent patch’s and you encounter your mission bug then i Quote ‘’ these issues will be resolved in june update ‘’ , if a moderator could clarify this on here it might help the confusion , so i will ask . Cheers :+1:

2 Likes

Having the same issue, warboard is greyed out offering no new missions.
Bunker don’t unlock as a fast travel location, the mission for this bunker don’t progress, it still says kill bots for barcodes.
But the other mission for all the bunkers completed once touched the warboard

1 Like

is there any update on fixing these things? I have three bunkers I can’t access. can’t get keys from machines. have two missions I’ve completed, with check marks, but won’t show complete

1 Like

Hey Game_Ov3r, the coming June update is focusing on mission related bugs :slight_smile: that is the best update we can give at this point. Thanks for supporting the GZ community!

3 Likes

It’s not working for me I keep on trying to get it to work and it is not working I hope the developer fix the uttern bunker mission on Xbox

Utten bunker was mentioned in the stream during the fixes for this upcoming update

It’s fixed in the June update :astonished:

Fixed half assed, but fixed nonetheless.
Barcodes still don’t drop, but after killing so many enemies it just updates and goes to the next step.

I’ve run into this as well. I think it’s properly fixed, but barcodes dropped are just “invisible”. Seeing as they’re not proper inventory items, but the game registers them as being picked up anyway.