Uttern Bunker mission not updating

I currently only have the Uttern Bunker left, however that mission does not update.

Problem: Mission not updating
What happened: I destroyed machines and looted barcodes until they no longer dropped any. I then tried to do the mission without any success.
Additional information: I am able to use the barcode to unlock the bunker, but the mission does not update and turning on the power in the bunker does nothing.

5 Likes

Hi JonatanE,

if I get you right the mission does not progress to the point where it says “Locate and interact with the Warboard”, right?
Furthermore, are the doors in the bunker requiring bunker power unlocked after you turned on power? If so, maybe try finding the warboard even without the mission stating to do so and try to interact with it. Maybe this somehow does it.

I hope your problem resolves quickly.

Regards,

Sunny

1 Like

Hi there, I have provided a screenshot of the mission log below.

I can successfully enter the bunker by unlocking the doors that scans me, but once inside the bunker it’s pitch black and there’s no enemies.
The locked red doors cannot be opened and going to the power central and trying to turn on the generators doesn’t work, I press the button and it plays a short audio clip but nothing happens

2 Likes

I had the same issue. The only way to fix it was to join someone else’s game that has not yet completed this Bunker. When I fast travelled to the bunkers region the step for killing machines and getting barcodes automatically completed and I was able to carry on and complete the mission.
When you leave the game and return to hosting your own game the mission should still be completed.

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for the tip!
However, I tried doing this and like you said, I could complete the mission in their session, when I joined back to my own session it was still unfinished sadly and wouldn’t update

1 Like

i am stuck on “Use the barcode key cards to enter the bunker” it has a check next to destroy enough machines and look for the bunker but the doors don’t open

1 Like

Having same issue unfortunately.

1 Like

Having the same issue with Uttern Bunker not updated properly since I did complete it in someone else game. Also the quest for The Command Bunker Network is no longer in my mission tab, which disappearing mission is a know bug I think (might be wrong).

1 Like

You can pick up command bunker network again at veslan bunkercwar board and I hope it’s a known bug. I submitted a bug report with a video showing it but I cant tell if it was ever acknowledged

1 Like

Yes Exactly the same problem , all i have left is same screen shot as you have , have tried work around and that’s not budging it , i can restore power but can not open 2 doors 1 keypad 1 normal . Oh well hope it’s in next patch ._ PS did any one Notice that ’ Uttern ’ is ’ nUtter ’ :rofl:

Above post PS4 PRO ’ New Save from April Update ’ . Yes i started Again thinking it might be a good idea at the time , :rofl::sweat_smile:

I have a similar problem on PC, however I am not even asked to find the barcodes instead I can simply get into the bunker and try to turn on the power, which does the power-up power-down sound but the mission status doesn’t change and the bunker itself remains dormant still (obviously to move onto the next part of the mission)

1 Like

Also bunkers that have been completed now are all powered off , can’t be bothered doing them again because everytime i come on game they all dark with ticks and robots again , aswell as Uttern Bug , i think the games powered me down now aswell , im off to new pastures for a while ( away from Uttern ) :sunglasses: IL Be Back .

Same: only Uttern bunker mission remains and its stuck on finding the codes. Like others mentioned, machines aren’t dropping codes. the bunker unlocks for me anyway and I can get to the electrical room to power in the lights but nothing happens after switching it on.

1 Like

Same

What’s more, I turned on the switch on that power plant but the mission still stuck there without any progress, I can’t enter the lower level of the bunker and it won’t update even I have all the code.

After turning on the power plant, the bunker didn’t seems to have the power on.

1 Like

Same issue is happening to me, I tried the method of joining another person’s session and got the safehouse unlocked but whenever I fast travel to the safehouse, the power is off and I can’t enter the Warboard room or leave the bunker without fast traveling.

1 Like

Same here. Just happened to me today. Please address these gamebreaking issues before continuing to work on balance issues and additional content. When a game developer decides to be responsible for the saved games, they have a lot to own up to, you know. This is a big problem, now several weeks after it was first reported.

1 Like

Did you turn the power on yourself of did the person helping you? after Bidden let me in the bunker, he made me do all the interacting and activating. I still have to fast travel to get inside now but the power stayed on and I can get back out the side door. just not the big set of green doors that scan to open from the inside

1 Like

The power issue has been fixed in the latest update. Pressing the power button now unlocks the door and you can enter the War Room in the Uttern Bunker

Unfortunately, when you interact with the Warboard, you get a Mission Completed message, but the quest still remains in the “Destroy Enough Robots…” state, and the Warboard is empty

So, still can’t progress the mission

2 Likes

Happening to me also, mission says kill bots for the barcode, but the bunker doors unlocked when I walked up to them.

1 Like