Vanishing throwables

My options to do so are unfortunately extremely limited, but I will try and figure out a way.
I’ll report back here. :slight_smile:

Merged into a larger thread.

//Mod

So, I have been having this issue for a while now where any time I pull out a grenade, it doesn’t throw. It always happens on my first throw almost every half-hour or so. Usually I wouldn’t have a problem with this, but it doesn’t just drop to the ground when I pull the pin. I practically pull the pin and shove the grenade in my moth, it doesn’t travel, it doesn’t fall, it stays on my person and then I spontaneously combust! Help!?
Oh, Xbox One btw. And apparently I’m the only one of my friend group this happens to. If that could just be a me thing.

When this happen are you standing in a bush, or under a tree? Those tend to stop grenades from flying.

Nah. I’ll just be in the open and it doesn’t go anywhere. Almost like I put it back in my pocket.

Maybe it’s a controller issue? Try a different one. If it’s a wireless controller - check batteries.

I’m playing on PC but with an Xbox controller. I found the same issue when the fire-button is pressed and released quickly. I always have to keep the button pressed for a short while (as in preparing to throw) and then release. That’s the only way I can make the grenade to actually throw. Try it!

Merged threads.

//Mod

Hello, I play on PS4, I often encounter such a problem as a grenade throw. I select a grenade from the slot and drop it, but it does not fly out of my hand and explodes right above my head, so the first throw occurs, all the following happen normally. What is the problem?

interesting bug i play on ps4 but the only bug i have keeps me from finish the game(bunker door glitch)

Merged threads. This seems to occur a lot on consoles, is it a controller issue perhaps?

//Mod

Hey there,

when playing multiplayer as a client with friends, most of my flares and fireworks persist permanently for my buddies after been thrown (visually and soundwise, only within their game, not mine). While fast travelling solves the problem, they already grew so tired of this issue (communication is tricky while fireworks are cracking) we decided to ban those supplies from our equipment pool. Which is sad.

In the patch notes of April 2019 the devs stated this issue had been solved and shouldn’t occure anymore… well, here we go. :neutral_face:

Three players, all on PS4 (Vanilla), happened multiple times within the last few days, didn’t capture proof, too lazy to use the template. Sorry! :hugs:

Merged threads.

//Mod

I’m on Xbox One, and I’ve had the exact same issue. Really annoying when in the midst of a battle, your player blows a grenade up right in their face. Really thought this would be something the Developers would prioritize.