Vehicles not working

So me and my friend tried playing gen zero with a fresh start, but when he deleted his previous character and world he was unable to spawn vehicles (he has motorcycle and flakmoped dlc) and nothing we have tried so far has worked. When he opens the bench to spawn one, it shows a different vehicle name, company and description and all four colours show as red. I remember i might have had this issue before but forget how to fix it so help would be appreciated

Also his language is english i dont know why it shows swedish description

The description is german, not swedish.
After your new start, did you unlock the motorbike and the flakmoped yet in the new world?

I just wonder that there is no bicycle.

1 Like

Yes we did but it would not give him the dlc vehicles or bike, only the base motorcycle and flakmoped.
Also we tried deleting characters and worlds but it just reset the problem to what you can see in the image.

1 Like

Instead of deleting the worlds and characters you should delete the whole safegame file if you really want a clean start.

1 Like

Try reinstall the game. Are you playing on PC or console?

i too am having the same problem and i just have motorbikes
refunded the flakmoped thinking it would solve the issue

I am having the same problem the vehicle dlc isnt working nor any of the emote dlc or clothing tried uninstalling and reinstalled still will not work