Vision goggles/Red dot sight fov optimize

It’s really annoying when get spotted and shot in forest or other sence with too much shrubs,you have to aim down the rifle with a optical sight attached with vision modules to find enemy painfully.a vision goggles like in ghost recon wildlands/breakpoint really helps .
And the red dot sight’s fov really sucks ,it zooms in too much ,even worse than the 2.7 scope on RLG-7 ,it really doesn’t fit the use in close combat ,I’d rather use iron sights

Most of the guns that I equip with a red dot I fire from the hip in really close combat and no one says if you use a red dot or not. A lot of players don’t mount scopes on their weapons.

If you are spotted and being shot at, just aim where the fire is coming through the brush. A rocket does nicely here.

But use your OPV attachment on your binoculars to spot the machines before they spot you. Larger field of view than any of the scopes and with a tank eye attached, you can quickly change views. Then switch to an AG4 with scope to mount the IR/OPV dual view on and take out the machines. BTW, with a zoomable scope, you can change how far you can see through the foliage, walls and containers.