Warboard - Minken Bunker Bug report

Platform: PC

Description: Location : Minken Bunker. Mission: Warboard: Minken Bunker. Step: find out what is draining the power in the Hanger…
I explored the whole bunker before turning on the power, so I killed the machine inside the container that is part of the mission

Steps To Reproduce: See above description.

Images / Videos: https://youtu.be/0-saWP4i7DU (this video is not public… only with a link can you view.)

Host or Client: multiplayer in single player mode.

Players in your game: Just 1 (me)
Specifications: System: PC
Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G4600 @ 3.60GHz 3.60 Ghz
installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GbDDR4 (14.9 GB usable)
System Type: 64 vig Operating System x64 based processor
Video Card: NVIDIA Gforce 950 2gb
(that should be enough specs.)

Maybe l.ock the container until completed “turn on power”, or add in manual saves before mission, or autocomplete mission objectives in any order…

The same thing happened to me in the mission “The home team” I picked up the map before I got the mission, and now it is gone… it should be in my inventory somewhere?? please fix…
I wont be playing this game until it is fixed, because I want to be able to complete missions… especially important missions.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, had an issue with the Uttern Bunker so I reset and began the whole game afresh just now to end up with a bug at the Minken bunker in the same way as described above. Seems utterly pointless playing it at the moment.

Having the same issue as well, on PS4. I still have the objective, “Find out what is draining power in the hangar”. I went back to the room to where the dead runner was inside the container to find a floating red and yellow flashing light. Now no matter what I do, I can’t get inside the Warboard Room. I’m really loving this game but to have a bug to where you can no longer make progress and earn trophies is disappointing. I hope they fix this.