Warboard - Minken Bunker Mission Not Completing

To preface this, I see someone else has had this exact same problem and posted several days ago. I still wanted to add mine in though. He’s not the only one experiencing this issue.

Description:

All objectives in the “Warboard - Minken Bunker” mission are checked off. Everything was done in order. When interacting with the warboard, it does not give more missions. The “Warboard - Minken Bunker” mission still remains incomplete.

Something I noticed in the mission log, it only shows 2 of the 3 needed keycards in the mission items spot. We did grab 3 cards though (were talking through voice chat and were counting that way, pretty sure we got all 3) and gained access to the bunker properly.

How can I progress if I can’t complete this mission and obtain the other missions from this one?

Steps To Reproduce:

Unknown. I played the game. Haven’t tried reproducing the issue.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

This was in a multiplayer game. I don’t believe I was the host.

Players in your game:

Specifications:

PC

Hi! I have the same problem except i got new missions from the warboard but still it says 2 out of 3 barcodes but the mission is 100% complete? I played with 3 other friends and one of them was the host. This was done about one month ago maybe even two months give or take…

Hi I have a similar problem on the ps4, I have “completed” the Minken Bunker quest, but when arriving at the warboard, no new missions are revealed. I was the host during multiplayer, and had apparently only 2 barcode keycards. Any option to complete this mission properly and receive the new missions?

Thank you!

20191215_131947_resized|690x388

EDIT: joining a multiplayer session with a host who did not complete the Minken bunker resets the mission. Anyone who has not completed the Minken bunker and willing to help? PSN account: xerio10