We need new magnum revolvers and pistols

New magnum’s would be a great idea. I think they should add the .50 Action Express magnum that uses 50. cal rounds. It would use the same ammo as the Pansarvarnsgevar 90, it would have a clip size of 5 and would it be based of the revolver. It would make since to be in the game since it was released and made in 1986.

Then my idea for another 44. magnum would be the Automag Mark 1 from 1966 - 1971. It would be classic to have this gun in the game. It’s clip size would be 7 and I don’t think we would need that many modifications to it just the handgun scope and handgun muzzle.

This is a long shot, but I think we should add .357 magnums into the game. For the revolver variant it should be the Smith & Wesson Model 27 from 1935 - 1994 or the classic Colt Single Action Army .357 from 1873. For the semi-automatic pistol variant it should be the Desert Eagle .357 from 1985 or the .357 magnum M1911 all I could find about this one was the it was made between 1920 - 1950.

Some of these gun’s would be great additions to the game. People can try to say we don’t need more ammo types. Which is understandable but my counter to that, is that we need another magnum or magnum’s in the game. Hopefully this will happen but most likely not :(.

I was thinking the Volkov would have been more like the Tokarev TT-33 since the Makarov is equivalent to a large frame .380 (.32 ACP in game). The Magnus should be a bit more powerful along the lines of the. 243 ammo since 5.56 can be thought of as being equivalent to 9mm. Realistically, 9×39 AT-WAD would also fall in this category along the lines .350 Legend/.351 SL. Nagant revolver in 7.62 would be fantastic. Experimental Magnus seems to be modeled on the “silent ammunition” OTS-38 although it’s just a revolver that fires birdshot.

1 Like

Yes, but it depends on when the revolver/pistol was released. If it was released after the 1990’s or 2000’s they won’t add it to be time accurate.