Weapon/ Wepon Pack Idea

Yo Devs if yall ever see this GenZ could use a bolt action .50 bmg like the model 99 or the ZRG 20mm I’d make it specifically for dealing with heavier targets. Then as well another 9mm smg or maybe adding in the .44 magnum desert Eagle built in 1972-1982. As well as a possible new shotgun like the spas 12. One last idea for the bolt action sniper category could be the Remington m700 category using 7.62x51 or .308

7.62x51 would be slightly more powerful than .308, so that nay nake a better sniper, besides the .50 of course. Additionally, a bolt action sniper would at least theoretically be more accurate, so that sounds like a good idea. Another 9mm smg in my opinion would be unessusary, simply because we already have 3. However, a revolver chambered in .357 magnum might be a good edition, since we only have one wheelgun right now. There are also several lever action rifles that accept .357.

I appreciate the idea of adding a desert eagle. This would be a great use of the .44 magnum ammo. If a second semi auto pistol were added it would be nice to see 10mm or .45 acp