Weapons and ammo and enemy bugs

Platform: PC

Description: Yesterday night…

I am inside a house in Salthamn and have been under siege for a long time. my ammo does not change anymore … And my weapons disappear from the weapon selection buttons … I have the last robot left and I cannot kill it because everything is bugged between. even if I try to put the weapons back from the inventory, they don’t appear in the selection, even if I drop them and take them back. Plus, enemies come in from I don’t know where. Sometimes you hear the door open, but the door is always closed. Do they go through the windows or through the walls? Very annoyed. This situation has been going on for more than half an hour. You have to fix many things well in this game, I thought there were few problems. This is starting to get very, very frustrating, along with the problems I posted on the other topics.

Steps: none

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3OZc-7hct0

Host or Client: solo game

Players in your game: none

Specifications: i5 6500, asus rtx 2070 super, Corsair 16GB ram, mobo z170 pro4, ssd 500 GB Crucial

Edit: In addition, the button to change ammunition type has also stopped working.

1 Like

I had this happen occasionally as well. After long periods of playing, guns ‘disappeared’ from their slots and could not be reequipped. I had to finish some fights with a Klaucke because the main weapons were off limits. Restarting the game fixes the issue, but you lose the loot. :grimacing:

1 Like

I know… Hope in fixes.

Yeah this has happened on multiple occasions for me and I’m on Xbox. I was fighting multiple enemies around 15-20~ enemies and then I went to swap to my kvm and it didn’t let me equip. I could only use my sledgehammer and not anything else. Like you stated, I dropped my guns and re-equipped them, then I just took them off of my weapon slots and it didn’t work. I ended up having to refresh the game to get it working again.

1 Like