Weapon's magazine spawn

Since this helpful post by Aesyle 5* AT-WAD ridiculously high spawn rate (other DLC guns/mags too) - #17 by Aesyle I was wondering if there is something similar to magazines.

Are magazine spawns connected to the weapon spawns in type and quality? Meaning for example that the magazine for the AT-WAD will be spawned by hunters and the quality is connected to the machine’s class?

It is very easy now to collect especially the DLC weapons but I have the feeling the corresponding magazines are quite hard to come by.

You’ll find 5* AT-WAD mags on FNIX and Apocalypse class Hunters.

On average I find 1-2 in every game session (2-3h).

1 Like

Ok, in that case I’m on the wrong side of the map in the Southcoast region. I meet FNIX hunters there only rarely. That sounds promising for the upcoming regions :slight_smile:

My advice is the check the defeated Hunter loot containers on Himfjäll. Especially around the Himarvet area. They always seem to contain high quality loot. They respawn just as regular loot containers to, too.

1 Like

Thanks, man :+1: I guess the Southcoast is just too early for this kind of loot.

1 Like

Yes, exactly that. :smile: This is so for all DLC weapons and their attachments but only true for DLC weapons and attachments. Vanilla attachments follow the same suit as vanilla weapons.

1 Like