Weekly stream - summary request

Didn’t they say (in the stream?) that a roadmap and more transparency will follow? That it 's part of their new direction?

Anyway… I think 3 to 4 € for a small DLC with some weapons or some items for base-building or even clothes are ok. That’s nothing you need to play the game and there is no “pay to win”. It’ s just for fun. And if this money helps the devs or the game to get more ressources for more free stuff it’s more than just ok…in my opinion.

1 Like

Remember people, you don’t need to buy the DLC this week. There’s a free update too.

Thats odd.

I thought I had to pay for the building DLC to get access to all the other stuff in the free update too.

Now that I think about it I find it weird I thought I needed to pay for the base building pack to get the new enemies. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nooo. Landfall is a free and very huge update.
The next new dlc is just for basebuilding.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what is gonna be in the free update, but I think we’ll get the patch note in the next 24 hours.

Thx for the info.
Has there been anything else of interest for all users?

Pontus said that they are looking at people’s reaction to the radial menu, but he think that people will get used to it. They are paying attention though.

I think that’s pretty much it. :man_shrugging: :slightly_smiling_face:

Almost forgot it… Were there any news regarding a possible hotfix?

A fix for being unable to move while using the wheel on consoles is in the works for next update.

1 Like

I have seen people saying that they are starting to get used to it. And when I see Aliasdja play, his Wheel-menu when used is only a fraction of a sec in view. It gone so fast I can’t even see his selection, or that he stopped moving.

Still lots of people don’t like the wheelmenu as is now, so I guess there will be some changes. If that will be an option to choose, more keybinding options, or only fixed so that people can keep moving while using the wheel-menu, we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

What have you done!? Don’t summon me with a reply! :wink::wink: (Kidding)

Yeah, I most be puddled… :grin:

1 Like

Oh yes, I’m very much looking forward to learning a new weapon wheel :upside_down_face:

US Weapon Pack 2 coming next week. (paid DLC) Announcement should be Friday.

That’s all for this week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Per yesterday’s stream, next region revamp is going to be somewhere in the north, around the Marshlands, North Coast, or northern Farmlands/Forest

Is there any info about when it’s planned to release?

More importantly is there any word as to fixes for the bugs and glitches?

Yes, Pontus informed us that we will have to “get used to” the weapon wheel…

:wink:

1 Like

Nope. hhfygjfthjfujhuu (characters floor limit)

Hi. Any new info from the todays stream?