Weekly stream - summary request

No, nothing at all.

:broom:

2 Likes

Sorry @Zesiir Thanks for being such a good mod. Won’t happen again.

We already know anyway… :rofl:

Don’t worry about it.

@Gysbert Yeah, it’s not hard to look up… Just keeping with them forum rules.
Once the devs make things official it can be discussed openly :+1:

Should be an interesting stream tomorrow, two Producers will be joining Pontus this week. Tal and Jenny.

3 Likes

meh Still at the office at that time… :-/

There’s always a VOD to watch later :wink:

1 Like

I will also miss it, unfortunately.

Edit: I made it :slightly_smiling_face:

From stream this week -
Testing is still happening for next update, safe to assume aim is still for Late October. Info about update may be revealed in coming days apparently, i would say late next week or early week after.
Halloween event has a chance to be happening this year, nothing conclusive just yet. Maybe more info next week or week after.

Dont think anything else was mentioned but others can add if there was.

3 Likes

Does anyone have the direct link for the YouTube video of the stream?

My Youtube is again telling me, that the most recent video is 7 days old.

It’s because it takes a while for stream vods to be uploaded to youtube, Better to check on twitch where it goes up instantly

1 Like

Talk about the Dark Skies update happening tomorrow, maybe some good info along with what got revealed yesterday. Maybe release date too?

3 Likes

Wasnt any news today tbh, still the same aim date of end of the month if everything goes smoothly and Halloween event is likely going to happen.

edit: There will be a way to restart your game without deleting everything or moving out saves.

3 Likes

Did I hear that right, that @Zesiir playtests the update before release? :+1:

1 Like

Yes indeed, in the I’m beta-testing group for PC. It’s something I love doing, and I make sure to report as much as humanly possible. The smoother release of new content, the better.

The devs are super friendly and encouraging, and value all input given which feels fantastic.

4 Likes

Some things from stream:
Halloween event will be another rerun of the previous cosmetics as im sure others wouldve guessed by now.
There may or not be new quests next update, nothing definitive so far so got to wait and see.
Weapon skins are being shown on Socials, a Magnus skin was shown stream. A little peak at the Magnus one. To get these, you have to kill Rivals and there will be limited weapons currently, Pontus believes there is only 6 for now.

Heres some more shown from the social

2 Likes

Truly a fabulous stream, despite some early hiccups!

3 Likes

You looked hot, according to Pontus… :joy:

2 Likes

Oh no, please no weapon skins!

1 Like